• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Andy Carroll In Danger Yo !

Status
Not open for further replies.
MODO - whenever I think of Henderson I think of a completely imature boy, who takes a shot on goal and misses wildly and then jumps up and down like the lead singer form Coldplay - but instead of singing he just shouts out 'Fuck Fuck'. When people say on here they have some hope for him and all - I have no idea where they got that hope from based on his performances this season. Even when he played I never actually noticed him on the pitch, and I keep thinking to a match long ago when Vladimir Smicer used to play for us and Alan Green was on the Radio: "Liverpool are playing with 10 men, I just can't count Smicer as a player now, he's doing nothing, whats he doing on the ptich ?". I hear those words of Alan Green whenever Henderson plays.

MORON - The kid has mental issues.
It might be the burden of a big transfer fee or maybe even the expectations.
This kid has gone from being an up comer in a mid level team to a £16 Million - senior international playing for an underachieving top team in one year.
There's more.
He started the season along side Adam, another new player, and Lucas, who only just started to make a name for himself in the team.
In hindsight, I think it was wrong, criminal even to have Henderson start in the team.
Imagine the burden placed on this kid's shoulders when Gerrard is out and there's no other established central midfielder's in the club.
Had Henderson been introduced to a team that already had Gerrard, Alonso and maybe Hamann I bet things would have been a bit different.
It would have been a gradual introduction, he would've possibly had someone to push him and support him on the pitch.
I've gone a bit off topic here maybe, but to answer your question, yes I believe the kid has the ability to make it. I've seen him play for both Sunderland and the U21s. He looks a lot more confident playing with the U21s. I'm not gonna go into detail but he's got the necessary quality to be a good player.

Why on earth is this moron disrespecting Vladimir Spicer in a thread about Andy Carroll?

Even if Vlad had done nothing in his Liverpool career before that May night, what he did in Istanbul more than justified his transfer to Liverpool.

Absolutely no question.

Why on earth is this moron disrespecting Vladimir Spicer in a thread about Andy Carroll?

Even if Vlad had done nothing in his Liverpool career before that May night, what he did in Istanbul more than justified his transfer to Liverpool.

Absolutely no question.
Would have thought the username gave it away.

Absolutely no question.

You are right, he did do nothing before that great night.

Don't forget Henry, arguably one of greatest Arsenal players of all time and a meh of a first season. Didn't even show any great promise out on the wing.

Henry in his first season at Arsenal scored 26 goals and had 11 assists in 47 games. I wish we had strikers who had a similar meh of a season.

I agree with your point about Henderson. But really wrong example.

The only way getting 21M (or 19M whatever the fuck it is) over the space of 12 months for Andy Caroll is not a brilliant thing, is cos we spent 35 fucking million on the tube last year.

He's not very good, he doesn't fit into the team, and all in all - you can thank your fucking hero Dalglish for this sorry mess people.

Take the 19M and move on. You're utterly deluded if you ever think he's going to stay and play himself into a value greater than that.

Shit thread. Andy Carroll is going nowhere unless its Newcastle. This Carroll shite is tiring.

Andy Carroll absent from Liverpool FC's Europa League trip

by Richard Buxton. Published Wed 01 Aug 2012 11:13, Last updated: 2012-08-01

1343819699-carroll.jpg

lg.php

Andy Carroll has been left out of Liverpool's Europa League trip to FC Gomel.

The £35million striker was named in the Reds' squad for the qualifier but has not travelled to Belarus for tomorrow evening's game as he looks to negotiate a move away from Anfield.

West Ham have emerged as the latest contenders in the race for the 23-year-old's signature but claims on Monday that a loan deal had been struck were dismissed by both clubs.

Anfield chiefs are unwilling to sanction a temporary deal despite the Hammers' plans to make the loan permanent should they stave off relegation in the forthcoming campaign

Newcatle United remain interested in re-signing the Gateshead-born hit man but are reluctant to meet Liverpool's £20million valuation.

Alberto Aquilani, another player told earlier this week that he would not feature in Brendan Rodgers' plans, is currently back in his native Italy in a bid to negotiate a permanent move.

The midfielder has been on Liverpool's books for the past three seasons, following his £20million move from Roma, but spent the previous two campaigns on loan in Serie A.

Juventus and AC Milan both refused the option of making the 28-year-old a regular fixture but Fiorentina are understood to be willing to end his English exile for a nominal fee.

Also making way from Merseyside will be Craig Bellamy, who had been enjoying a second spell at the club following last summer's free transfer, as he looks set to rejoin Cardiff City.

I don't get the continual pops at Daglish ... It's tiresome - he made some very poor purchases, we all get it. There's no need to slam the man in every second post. It's almost as tiring as Skully, whom we ignore because he's very tough.

The only way getting 21M (or 19M whatever the fuck it is) over the space of 12 months for Andy Caroll is not a brilliant thing, is cos we spent 35 fucking million on the tube last year.

He's not very good, he doesn't fit into the team, and all in all - you can thank your fucking hero Dalglish for this sorry mess people.

Take the 19M and move on. You're utterly deluded if you ever think he's going to stay and play himself into a value greater than that.

Ryan I think the thing thats exercising most peoples minds about this "deal" is not so much the fact that Carroll is going, but the fact that we would be gullible enough to believe that we will get £17m in a years time. For previous see " Aquilani"

Ryan I think the thing thats exercising most peoples minds about this "deal" is not so much the fact that Carroll is going, but the fact that we would be gullible enough to believe that we will get £17m in a years time. For previous see " Aquilani"

The truth of the matter is that Andy is an unfashionable striker for the game as a whole, no well off club wants players of this kind anymore - they prefer the Torres type (in his best days with us), or something more mobile with pace. Andy type players cannot acutally be more than the initial offer made by Newcastle if its true then £13M-£14M - is all that we can ever accept for someone like him. He is never going to be worth more than this amount.

Henry in his first season at Arsenal scored 26 goals and had 11 assists in 47 games. I wish we had strikers who had a similar meh of a season.

I agree with your point about Henderson. But really wrong example.
Yeah, sorry it was Juventus where he scored 3 goals in 16 appearances playing on the wing. He then left for Arsenal and struggled again for 3 months until Wenger coached him into the striker he became.

So maybe Rodgers can coach Henderson...

I don't get the continual pops at Daglish ... It's tiresome - he made some very poor purchases, we all get it. There's no need to slam the man in every second post. It's almost as tiring as Skully, whom we ignore because he's very tough.

He set us back about 4 years LeTall. He was a fucking shambles, so if you're not interested in hearing that from time to time I suggest you give up your Internet subscription.

He set us back about 4 years LeTall. He was a fucking shambles, so if you're not interested in hearing that from time to time I suggest you give up your Internet subscription.

Keane/Aquilani and Rafa's last season set us back 4 years and you haven't moaned about it, and defended the man non-stop. Just let it be ... Everyone understands you hate Daglish the Manager MK II, we get it. And if we don't get it, we're in more serious trouble than I thought.

The truth of the matter is that Andy is an unfashionable striker for the game as a whole, no well off club wants players of this kind anymore - they prefer the Torres type (in his best days with us), or something more mobile with pace. Andy type players cannot acutally be more than the initial offer made by Newcastle if its true then £13M-£14M - is all that we can ever accept for someone like him. He is never going to be worth more than this amount.

If you read my post I cannot for the life of me understand why you quoted it with your post.

you dont think he improved the team after hodgsons spell in charge? he fucked up with the players he bought but he had us playing good football at times

Anything could happen today Neal. SCM's one crazy, Dr Seus style adventure.

Skullflower might hit the half full glass square in the jaw.

Mark might post about a band whose testicles are yet to descend

Spiderneil might post some illiterate, lovable waffle. .

Someone might go 'fixed that for you' and somehow find it funny, creative and worthwhile.

Poor move from the club in not taking AC.

Gives the signal we are desperate to offload him (which we may be!) so he isnt cup tied and shatters AC confidence.

We could have least taken him and left him as an unused sub, as Rafa did with Owen a few years ago.

Gives the signal we are desperate to offload him (which we may be!) so he isnt cup tied and shatters AC confidence.

We could have least taken him and left him as an unused sub, as Rafa did with Owen a few years ago.

From what I've read, he wouldnt be cup-tied even if he did play is this preliminary round

It said above he won't be cuptied.

He's either here cos he's about to leave or is actually injured.

Don't forget that he shipped out loads of really crappy players.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom