• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

AFCON

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sad news that 6 people have died in a stampede outside the game not sure if before/during/after the Cameroon Comoros game.

Not close mate ...

Overview-map-of-the-Union-of-Comoros-Map-of-Comoros-and-neighboring-countries.jpg

and Burkina Faso ... which has the greatest named capital in today's world I think.

burkina-faso-location-on-the-africa-map.jpg
Thanks

What is the capital of Burkina Faso? The only clue form that map is "OnTheWorldMap.com" which would be awesome ... is that it?

OK that was lazy, Google tells me it is Ouagadougou, which is class

Not close mate ...

Overview-map-of-the-Union-of-Comoros-Map-of-Comoros-and-neighboring-countries.jpg

and Burkina Faso ... which has the greatest named capital in today's world I think.

burkina-faso-location-on-the-africa-map.jpg
Considering the size and population of the Comoros, it's amazing that they reached the round of 16 and lost to the hosts Cameroon by a single goal - without an established goalkeeper.

Considering the size and population of the Comoros, it's amazing that they reached the round of 16 and lost to the hosts Cameroon by a single goal - without an established goalkeeper.
And with only 10 men from the 6th minute!

And playing with 10 men for nearly the whole game.

They did really well in that game, Cameroon deserved to go through, but Comoros did themselves proud - a very lively and spirited team.

I have no clue what you're on about mate
I think I meant quiffers ... silly me, I have forgotten the SCM vernacular

And with only 10 men from the 6th minute!

And playing with 10 men for nearly the whole game.

and only 10 men for 94%+ of the game!

Senegal after struggling to create against 10 men Cape Verde finally get a goal.....after going down to 9 men.

Goalscorer? Who other than Mr Sadio.

VAR check going on...of course there is.

Ref goes to the monitor but goal given.

Just tuned in the game and Sadio scored a nice one. Only the 2nd Senegal goal in this tournament, both by Mane.

Mane is down. Was there a clash of heads earlier?

EDIT: subbed off now. Maybe a slight concussion or something.

Don’t know how Morocco haven’t scored here…had about 5 guilt edge chances including hitting the post and bar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom