• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

AFCON

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK wrong on the first point (although TBF it can't ever be more plying their trade outside a country than in can it, that's just common sense. Oops). The second just proves my point (of African descent doesn't mean African as I'm sure they'd agree) and you're more than likely wrong on your finals assertion too. You are just repeating the rhetoric many before you plied decades ago, didn't happen then, and won't happen by 2030, and not even by 2050, unless there are drastic changes in both corruption levels and cronyism. Clearly you know little of what constitutes real life in Africa.

Oh and it's 'plying' not 'applying' (x2) and 'their' not 'there' (x3).

OK I did not explain that too well... But I stand be the basic premise of my statement

Clearly you know little of what constitutes real life in Africa.

OK I did not explain that too well... But I stand be the basic premise of my statement

Clearly you know little of what constitutes real life in Africa.
OK you've edited your post so it's now unclear what you are saying. So are you saying I know little of real life in Africa (after having lived there for 5 years and travelled around numerous countries) or you are agreeing that you don't seem to?

OK you've edited your post so it's now unclear what you are saying. So are you saying I know little of real life in Africa (after having lived there for 5 years and travelled around numerous countries) or you are agreeing that you don't seem to?
I went to Tunisia on holiday for 10 days. I obviously know more about the African footballing and social landscape than anyone.

Tongue in cheek because I basically drank all day by the pool for 10 days.

273307267_5327643007293319_7069874166609768139_n.jpg

Mane to Mo at the final whistle. Lovely guy.

---------

Moments after the shoot-out ended, Mane went over to console Salah and assured his teammate he would have opportunities to win the tournament in the future.

“I told him that he remains a very great player and it’s a pleasure to play for the same club,”
“I have so much respect for him and he gave everything for his country.

“Unfortunately, he didn’t win, but that doesn’t mean it’s over for him.
“I also told him that he still has many things to win, including the 2023 Africa Cup of Nations. They have a young team so maybe they will win it one day.”

Yes.... I am agreeing to "I" know little of real life in Africa never having lived there or even visited Africa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom