• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

AFCON

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ex LFC forward Awoniyi v Salah in half hour..

Looking at the 2 sides, I don't see how Egypt can win...except Salah Nigeria look stronger in every position.

Don't wanna fuck off the Nigerians...

Watford post a clip few hours ago of Dennis back in training and legit about 5000 Nigerians on them shouting they'll get relegated and the Juju gods will obey their demands :D :D: D

Had to score there, Salah.

Had a number of bodies around him but shouldv'e connected better.

This is why I can't watch the AFCON and it seems like this at every event. So many shit attackers who couldn't hit a barn door. In 9 matches so far only ONE has had more than 1 goal with all the others 1-0 or 0-0.

I’ve noticed that, always between African nations as well you’ll never see a thumping or a 3-2….4-3 etc.even in the qualifiers.

271759731_5221351957922425_3769837802448433747_n.jpg

Again, as a person of African descent...
That tournament is a fucking joke.

I hope Egypt get knocked out in group stages so we can have Salah back quickly.
In all honesty, I think we'd benefit from Mane staying put.

Again, as another person of African descent (and unlike Modo - from 3 different African countries might I add!), I agree with the general gist of the above.
However, I think we need to find some of the younger African talent - there has to be some hot shot youngsters who haven't made the jump to Europe yet and who would like to become the next in the line of African super stars to play for us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom