• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

25 pts

Status
Not open for further replies.
MWNN... hold on a minute there... I'm sure that Spurs have got fan forums you could use pal.

I think everyone knows that we've been shit for a good few seasons and Spurs have improved but...

They are Spurs...

They are shite pal...

Always have been always will be.

Relax.

I am relaxed. I don't care about Spurs. I don't like Spurs. They're not really important to me, and they never win anything.

What I do enjoy is making Hansern look like a cunt, because he's always banging on endlessly about them - saying they aren't relevant blah blah - and yet his weird hatred for them means that he talks about Spurs (and "one season wonder" Harry Kane) more than any other team.

And so every fucking year there's some stupid fucking prediction about them being in the Europa League and struggling to get into the Top 4 and selling their best players and how this or that reason will mean they'll finally collapse. Like anyone else cares.

Hopefully the tedious twat will now stop boring everyone with his weird Spurs obssession and being wrong about them all the time.

Yes... here’s a fucking trend.

How many finals have they been in over the last 5 years?

How many times have they actually been in with a shout of winning the league the last 5 years?

Actually... take your pick about the timescale.

Then do an analysis of what finals or “real” opportunities we’ve had to wing the league over same period.

When you’re done - and your conclusions point absolutely towards us - please say “Sorry I’m wrong” and absolute shut the fuck up about this “finished above us pish”.

Oh God, haven't you had enough after I kicked you all over the place when you were quacking on about Bayern Munich and the competitive nature of the Bundesliga?

That was embarrassing enough, surely?

Oh God, haven't you had enough after I kicked you all over the place when you were quacking on about Bayern Munich and the competitive nature of the Bundesliga?

You still strike me as rather angry MWNN...

calm down eh...

no need to be kicking folk is there...

Spurs might finish above us, this is true, and predictions can be wrong, also true, but there is no need for violence chief. It's just footy... a game like... bit of fun...

You still strike me as rather angry MWNN...

calm down eh...

no need to be kicking folk is there...

Spurs might finish above us, this is true, and predictions can be wrong, also true, but there is no need for violence chief. It's just footy... a game like... bit of fun...

Football isn't fun

"Spurs were horrendous. Really poor. Eric Dier in particular was caught out of position countless of times. The good news is that they will most likely end up in the Europa league. Lloris will probably leave this summer. Could end up at City I guess"

Hansern, Nov 2016.
Spurs finish second. Above Liverpool again. Lloris goes nowhere.

"If we want to win the title, why on earth should we look to Spurs? The team that came 3rd in 2 horse race.
They always finish above us? Always?"

Hansern, Feb 2017
Spurs finish second. Above Liverpool again.

"The interesting thing about Spurs this season is not playing at WHL. That could and will probably affect them.
They were crap at Wembley.The new stadium might mean they have to sell to buy this summer? Anyway, I have a feeling this season wont be to good for Spurs. Playing at Wembley etc. "

Hansern, July 2018
Spurs lose one home game all season, to the Champions Man City, don't sell anyone, and are above Liverpool again.

Hahahahahaha! You fucking mong.

There could be multiple of examples about Firmino, Karius, Oxlade etc etc.
Countless of players you get wrong, but never admit to afterwards.
But I wont bother starting with that, as I’m not a mong like you.

As for Spurs, they’ve done better at Wembley then expected. But overall obviously worse then 16/17.
And two losses. I know it doesnt suit your agenda, but its two. So thats 2 draws and 2 losses more then the previous year.
Maybe they dont post the league table in the S*n.

There could be multiple of examples about Firmino, Karius, Oxlade etc etc.
Countless of players you get wrong, but never admit to afterwards.
But I wont bother starting with that, as I’m not a mong like you.

As for Spurs, they’ve done better at Wembley then expected. But overall obviously worse then 16/17.
And two losses. I know it doesnt suit your agenda, but its two. So thats 2 draws and 2 losses more then the previous year.
Maybe they dont post the league table in the S*n.

I don't have an agenda you weird cunt, you do.

As for "Firmino, Karius, Oxlade" let's not get into a comparison of fucking bollocks predictions and statements, you'll fucking lose that one too.
But, I hope you note that those players are Liverpool players. Not Spurs players.

You talk about Spurs and Spurs players more than any other person I have ever met. Including some Spurs fans.

All true although arguably they have the best coach around at winning leagues now.

And I don't see City winning 3/4/5 on the bounce but I certainly can't see us bridging 25 pts
You do realise we don't have to make up 25 points don't you? We all start the season on 0 - i.e. level

I don't have an agenda you weird cunt, you do.

As for "Firmino, Karius, Oxlade" let's not get into a comparison of fucking bollocks predictions and statements, you'll fucking lose that one too.
But, I hope you note that those players are Liverpool players. Not Spurs players.

You talk about Spurs and Spurs players more than any other person I have ever met. Including some Spurs fans.

Ahahahahahaha! The only one starting a Spurs discussion every single time is you, you weird gimpy mong.
People mention Spurs, which is quite natural given they are our rival in a top 4 battle, but whenever something negative is said - there you are to continue the discussion just about Spurs. Which is exactly what happened now, again.

Its boring as fuck. But its funny as fuck that this is yet another thing you cant seem to notice.

Embarrassing about what - you banging on about spurs being better than us by finishing above us in the league, while not winning it or not getting to a final of any sort since the days you’d see Chas n’ Dave releasing Spurs Cup Final ditty on vinyl...

And perhaps I've been inspired by DB's jinxy threads...

IF Chelsea drop out the CL again, Hazard will maybe roll away...

Arsenal have got a massive rebuilding task ahead of themselves...

United are boring as fuck and the natives will get tired of watching em...

Spurs are simply cunts and have never scared me in my life and never will...

City?? hmm.... hard to say... but we have beaten em 3 times in a row now eh...

2018 -19 LFC GUARANTEED WITHOUT DOUBT IT IS WRITTEN IN THE STARS... CHAMPIONS

As City have proven it's not about beating the top teams it's about beating everyone else.

114 pts up for grabs you could lose all the away games to the top 4 and draw the home games and still finish with 99 pts.

We draw far too many games against weaker sides mainly because we rely on the same 12-14 players all season.

City have 20 players to rotate in as corn dips or players get tired.

What happened 8-10 seasons ago has fuck all to with the league challenge next season.
In regards to winning something now, I doubt many would suggest Spurs over us.
If they were still at WHL with no stadium cost crippling them then yeah, they could probably spend a fair bit and look a real threat.
But that doesnt seem to be the case now.

They’ll lose Alderweireld this summer.

Spurs have been better than us this season as they have been for the last 4. They battered us at home and nicked a point at Anfield.

There is an obvious case to be made for them finishing ahead of us again.

Did we finish above them in ‘74?
Because it has just as much relevance as the 8-10 seasons argument.

Next

Come on that's just stupid.

Oh course the most recent seasons especially under the current manager are relevant.

If it wasn't for us Citeh would be The Invincibles part 2. But no. We stuck 4 past them then dumped them out of the CL.

What have Spurs done? Got beat at home in the FA Cup semis. They make me want to puke.

Er they stuck 4 past the soon to be champions of Europe and beat the old champions.

And in Kane have the best no9 in the world

Still prefer what we have obviously but to disregard them is a tad Silly

Er they stuck 4 past the soon to be champions of Europe and beat the old champions.

And in Kane have the best no9 in the world

Still prefer what we have obviously but to disregard them is a tad Silly

It's a pity for them they play their cup games in league games. Maybe one day it will click for them. Hope not. I fucking hate that cheating cunt Poch and the diving he drills into every one of them shithouses.

As City have proven it's not about beating the top teams it's about beating everyone else.

114 pts up for grabs you could lose all the away games to the top 4 and draw the home games and still finish with 99 pts.

We draw far too many games against weaker sides mainly because we rely on the same 12-14 players all season.

City have 20 players to rotate in as corn dips or players get tired.

Corn yields? Racist.

Embarrassing about what - you banging on about spurs being better than us by finishing above us in the league, while not winning it or not getting to a final of any sort since the days you’d see Chas n’ Dave releasing Spurs Cup Final ditty on vinyl...

It's pretty clear Spurs have been better than us for the 4 years.

Hopefully we can rectify that in the CL final but in terms of the league it isn't even a debate.

It's a pity for them they play their cup games in league games. Maybe one day it will click for them. Hope not. I fucking hate that cheating cunt Poch and the diving he drills into every one of them shithouses.

I must be alone but I don't him or Spurs.

They play good attacking football have some great players. I like Son.

But best of all they don't win anything so they'd great in my book.

Yeah, they'd be even more distasteful if all that cheating amounted to anything. But we're the ones in the CL final.

Yeah, they'd be even more distasteful if all that cheating amounted to anything. But we're the ones in the CL final.

They'll be more bitter than City if we twat Madrid as everyone sucking them off when they beat them earlier in the comp.

Poor old Spurs hammered Liverpool, finished above them, smashed Madrid, Harry scored a bucket load again but won nothing and Liverpool get all the adulation, Anothet European Cup, open top bus through the city, player of the season and the golden boot!

It's gonna be sweet

Ahahahahahaha! The only one starting a Spurs discussion every single time is you, you weird gimpy mong.
People mention Spurs, which is quite natural given they are our rival in a top 4 battle, but whenever something negative is said - there you are to continue the discussion just about Spurs. Which is exactly what happened now, again.

Its boring as fuck. But its funny as fuck that this is yet another thing you cant seem to notice.

No, you don't talk about Spurs or Harry Kane ever do you?

"Gets a lot of abuse and shit from our own fans, but has 7 goals in 13 starts and better goals per game average than the best striker in the English world Harry Kane"

"And Harry Kane. He looks very ordinary. Like his pre great season last year self"

"Harry Kane has 2 goals in his last 13 PL games. Just poor form or maybe not all that after all? not top class as many have been saying imho"

"Harry Kane hasnt been good at all so far. Which I find both funny and a bit pleasing to all the new English Messi/Ronaldo hype that was going on."

"Spurs win but are still shite. So are we mind and 85% of the league. Harry Kane is such a shite footballer".

"Kane is overrated imho. Doubt he'll get even close to last years goal tally.
I cant fucking stand him either, or Spurs, or their fans."

Ings has 4 goals less than the best player in the World at the moment, Kane."

"Lloris will leave after this season. Eriksen might be a wanted man. That mouthbreathing neanderthal Kane aswell."

"He's had a great start to the season but he like Kane is overrated."

"Kane finally scoring again. Own goal mind. Bet the English media will add it to hos tally though."

"Spurs winning the League would be the worst thing ever. Cunt of a club and the fans are giant cunts"

Did your Mum get bummed to death by a Spurs fan or something? Is Harry Kane your long lost brother after said bumming somehow created a child?

You're such a weird, Spurs-obssessed cunt.

Sorry, I can't see City doing a Chelsea, I really can't. City are going to spend another 200M on quality players this summer, hopefully centre backs coz they never buy a good one.
Chelsea were a well-drilled Europe-less team for a season. They've recruited terribly for a good while now; City don't.
I'd put a pound now on them getting 90 points again next season. That said, if we recruit well, and keep our best, I think we'll improve. But a 25 point gap is not to be sniffed at.
Spurs will come top 4, not win anything and exit the CL at the 2nd round. Probably. Who's arsed?

Who can be bothered to do that?

In a way, I admire your desire to win an argument, Brendan.

I didn't have to.

Someone had already started a thread ages ago about the weird obssessions of certain posters on a mission about something or another, and the first two examples were that mad cunt Arn and Lucas, and poor old Hansern and Harry Kane/ Spurs, with almost all of the above quotes already there.

Which is even funnier, really.

I didn't have to.

Someone had already started a thread ages ago about the weird obssessions of certain posters on a mission about something or another, and the first two examples were that mad cunt Arn and Lucas, and poor old Hansern and Harry Kane/ Spurs, with almost all of the above quotes already there.

Which is even funnier, really.

So which topics do certain posters never let go?
I'm definitely 'it was all better in the old days'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom