• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Betting 2015/16 1% per day challenge

Prefix for Betting Threads
Status
Not open for further replies.
£25 lay* of Rochdale beating Wigan to win £10.

*betting against Rochdale winning the game

£3 Hartlepool to beat Orient to win £10
Just realised Matthew Bates is playing CB for Hartlepool and he's ridiculously far past his sell by date so...............

£20 Orient to score to win £4

Last edited:
£20 Bosnia (with a +3 handicap) to beat Ireland to win £1
£78 lay of Ireland 3-0 Bosnia scoreline to win £2

Last edited:
Happy enough with a £20 profit on the week given how few fixtures (compared to usual) there were.

The target for week 12 was £230 and the bank total is £277

Target for week 13 is £246

Left that one late Pesam!
It's a confusing one form me C/O. When United went 1 up I layed them winning the game for £46 to win £200. When the equaliser went in I sold the bet for a guaranteed £180 profit on any outcome but I also sold my original 1% bet at the same time (accidently). So technically I sold out but I'm gonna count it as an £8 loss as I didn't intend selling it and I didn't register the bet here either. Jammy cunts United.

Might be considered a bit of a risk here but I can't see any way Norwich (with THAT line up) can win at Chelsea despite the chavs poor form.....

Full bank £272 laying Norwich winning at Chelsea to win £34

Risky now as I'm out for the next hour so won't be able to keep an eye on this until half time.

As soon as I posted that the jammy fuckers scored! Jinxy bastard I am. Good luck on the new bet! I'll refrain from posting

Might be considered a bit of a risk here but I can't see any way Norwich (with THAT line up) can win at Chelsea despite the chavs poor form.....

Full bank £272 laying Norwich winning at Chelsea to win £34
1-0 to Chelsea with 15 or so to go. Norwich now 160/1 so £2 on them at that price covers my initial £272 bet

Burnley 1-1 Brighton after 50 minutes.....£6 lay of the 1-1 final score to win £5

£298 lay of Sunderland to be leading at half time and to go on to win the game.......to win £23

£49 lay of Maccabi Tel Aviv beating Chelsea to win £6
£40 over 1.5 goals Barca v Roma to win £5
£9 lay of Scunthorpe keeping a clean sheet v Bury to win £3

Last edited:
End of week 13 (I started this challenge on a Wednesday) and the profit for the week was a healthy +£56. The target was £246 and the balance is now at £333.

The target for week 14 is £263

£36 Stoke with a +2 handicap to beat Sunderland to win £5
53 minutes gone and still 0-0 but Stoke down to 10 so I've managed to get out of this bet for no loss i.e. no profit/loss regarding of outcome.

Struggling to find any potential certainties this week but 2 good "anytime goalscorer" bets have given me a decent weekend so far on this challenge. I'll try one more and a £2 bet on Swansea which I did earlier when I saw a post on the football forum suggesting Firmino and Coutinho are out.

£2 McAuley to score anytime West Ham v WBA to win £38
£2 Swansea to win at LFC to win £14

£17 Man City to beat Hull to win £6
Traded the Rangers price a few times today to "manufacture" a slightly better price......£30 Rangers to beat Dumbarton to win £4
£2 Gary Hooper to score anytime Stoke v Wednesday to win £8

Last edited:
End of week 14; the target was £263. Profit for the week was £41 which puts the bank on £374.

Target for week 15 is £281

Reactions: C/O
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom