• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Xabi Alonso

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaintGeorge67

Well-Known
Did he:

A) always act a cunt and I was blind to it
B) become a cunt since he left us
C) neither and I'm just being bitter

The Spanish game defo appears to have brought the cunt out of him

On the pitch I mean. I don't watch much, but every time I do he shouts at the ref, chatges up to him, etc (as he's just done whilst I type this)

[quote author=Fabio link=topic=45198.msg1326332#msg1326332 date=1304454592]
i'm going to say A, rather controversially
[/quote]

Nope, I agree: A

ditto Mascherano.

Absolute cunt on the pitch, just feigned injury a few moments ago after an absolutely perfectly fine tackle.

I think Cunt is a harsh word - especially if we're judging him based on his performances against Real, which bring out the worst in him.

He was far far too Manure'esque with the Ref today, and fouled Messi about 100 times.

Would still have him back.

And would still have Masch back too. He's still a fantastic player.

C

I think Xabi conducts himself well whilst on the pitch, and apart from when Mascher is diving around i still love what he brings to the team.

Personally i don't think either have changed since leaving us, and i hope we will be signing players of their quality this summer.

Mascherano is one of the best defensive midfielders in the world.
That said, I don't want him back. I'd rather have Traoré.

I haven't forgot how he conducted himself before he left.

I still love Xabi. I think the culture has induced this cunt like behaviour. Xabi had a habit of moaning to the ref but he's upped his bitching game since he moved to la liga. He had a decent game, but tired a lot towards the end was could have seen red.

Interestingly, Ronaldo has stated after the game that Mascherano didn't cheat when he was at Liverpool but that he's learned to do it since he went to Barca.

I wonder where Ronaldo learned it.

He's not a cunt at all but he was acting up a bit and looked very frustrated the last few matches . In fairness though , compared to the other cuntfoolery on the pitch he was pretty mild in comparison . Mascherano on the other hand has no problem being a cunt , i think he likes it .

It is interesting though how alot of these lads come to english football and don't act the wanker as they're told it's not the done way , yet they've no problem doing it in places where it's more accepted. So they can do it but but the choose not to , tits .

I loved Xabi, and still do.

I liked Mascher, now I'm a bit meh. I don't hate him like some on here, but I don't like him anymore.

With Xabi, does it make sense to further split it into Xabi pre-Mourinho and Xabi with-Mourinho? My guess is that Mourinho brings the death touch to class to whichever club he goes to.

Well, reports are emerging that Alonso made some comment about this being the end of the current Spanish national side after this. Could be bullshit but those tensions are never too far from the surface.

[quote author=studsup link=topic=45198.msg1326473#msg1326473 date=1304471676]
With Xabi, does it make sense to further split it into Xabi pre-Mourinho and Xabi with-Mourinho? My guess is that Mourinho brings the death touch to class to whichever club he goes to.

[/quote]

In Exchange for trophies usually.

[quote author=gene hughes link=topic=45198.msg1326482#msg1326482 date=1304475080]
Well, reports are emerging that Alonso made some comment about this being the end of the current Spanish national side after this. Could be bullshit but those tensions are never too far from the surface.
[/quote]

There aren't too many black players in the Spanish squad, so they'll be right.

Alonso was a model professional here, when he was given every excuse to be an ass, so I think it's way off base to label him a cunt on the back of the frustration of a knock out loss where the opposition behaved like assholes.

[quote author=Ryan link=topic=45198.msg1326501#msg1326501 date=1304480707]
[quote author=gene hughes link=topic=45198.msg1326482#msg1326482 date=1304475080]
[/quote]

There aren't too many black players in the Spanish squad, so they'll be right.
[/quote]

Eh ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom