• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Viera in slap with Anelka

Status
Not open for further replies.

6TimesaRed

Not a Bot....
Administrator
Brilliant this, Extract from Anelka's Autobiography... Though you really have to feel for Anelka.. A real slap in the face [emoji16]

@Woland gonna love this..

4b9f9c05695069127779517683fc8307.jpg

Last edited:
And the penis's name? Albert Einstein.

Trivia tea break: Curb Your Enthusiasm's Marty Funkhouser is played by Bob Einstein. His younger brother is Albert Einstein, who uses the stage name Albert Brooks. Albert Brooks has met Viera in New York, but, as far as I know, not his penis.

Trivia tea break: Curb Your Enthusiasm's Marty Funkhouser is played by Bob Einstein. His younger brother is Albert Einstein, who uses the stage name Albert Brooks. Albert Brooks has met Viera in New York, but, as far as I know, not his penis.

So the rumours are true and Vieira keeps it separately in a safe deposit box?

Is that a genuine extract? Its like a letter from Viz.

Even with a 14 inches, how does he whack Anelka in the face - was Anelka bending down or did Viera take a flying leap.

Well that was a waste of about 40 seconds of my life. Could've had a tug instead.

What a ridiculous story. What is a known fact however, is that Viera once threw one of his own turds at David Seaman in the dressing room after he spilled an easy shot into the path of an opposing striker.

What a ridiculous story. What is a known fact however, is that Viera once threw one of his own turds at David Seaman in the dressing room after he spilled an easy shot into the path of an opposing striker.

And Seaman proceeded to weave said turd into his hair to make what became his trademark ponytail. He didn't wash it for 8 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom