• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

the people v los blancos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Markeh

Part of the Furniture
Surprised we don’t have a CL final thread. Dortmund looking good so far…

RM are the luckiest club in the world, game after game. Luck? or quality? I say cheating lucky cnts everytime.
I fucking hate these cunts. Such a charmed life. When they have no right they end up winning.

We should’ve won 3 under Klopp. Battered Madrid last time out. The first they got away with killing Mo and also Ramos elbowing out shite keeper. Cunt should’ve been off twice.

I fucking hate these cunts. Such a charmed life. When they have no right they end up winning.

We should’ve won 3 under Klopp. Battered Madrid last time out. The first they got away with killing Mo and also Ramos elbowing out shite keeper. Cunt should’ve been off twice.

yea nobody wants madrid to win, i’ll support them though right up until city are out

Dortmund are my German team of choice so I'd want them to win this anyway, and it isn't even because of Jürgen Klopp. When we won the Treble against Alaves at their place their fans turned up in numbers to support us and even sang "YNWA". Come on the Yellow Wall.

there’s a rumour his parents did a deal with the devil

he told them their son could be one of the best goalies in the world and win loads of trophies

they asked what’s the catch?

he’ll look like a 6 year olds drawing of a man
He actually looks remarkably like my nephew.

Dortmund the far better side and creating all the goal scoring opportunities. Naturally this means Real Madrid will be lifting the trophy in an hours time.

That Super Bowl Lenny Kravitz shit before kick off was awful.
Real Madrid will obviously win after getting played off the park.
The ref has been a bit shit.
We’re linked with Schlotterbeck and I really like him.

Oh, and Vini Jr is top 3 unlikeable players.

every cross dortmund have played tonight has been low/flat and never cleared the first defender

I know we are mostly a bit pants in finals and make hard work of, it's been a while since RM played well in a CL final and won.
Was it Macca Final the last time they won and deserved it? They will I'm sure see this out I'm sure some how.

Bizarrely enough, yes. But he's definitely not in nets tonight. He's really clumsy. Probably should've swapped him for Thibault the last time we played this shower in the final.

high centre of gravity and long limbs innit. courtois always looks comedically proportioned to me with a massive wingspan. no offence to your nephew

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom