• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Suso

Status
Not open for further replies.
Until we hear that he has signed a new contract, something that must happen when he returns to Liverpool, he's definitely goners.
I'm not sure that Rodgers rates him but I think he's giving him a headache atm.
Suso barely played in the two games before the Milan game, tells me that Rodgers is looking elsewhere.

Until we hear that he has signed a new contract, something that must happen when he returns to Liverpool, he's definitely goners.
I'm not sure that Rodgers rates him but I think he's giving him a headache atm.
Suso barely played in the two games before the Milan game, tells me that Rodgers is looking elsewhere.

I don't think we can read too much into how much game time players are getting though, look at Coates, look at Lovren. You're probably right though, I think he's gone, which is a travesty really.

I'll be sad to see Suso go out on loan again to a Spanish team - would really like him to get a chance to step his game up a level. However - i'm sure Rodgers knows whether he is ready or not, I don't think he would leave us with gaps in the squad if he doesn't have to.

Scoring goals is always handy. Has he learned to finish?

Him being played at the RW spot instead of a central midfield position is always slightly unpleasant on the eye in my opinion. Does he have a role to play?

suso263_51d7395281e9e211724127.jpg

Jesus looking mothafucka

But he's left-footed. How could he possibly play on the right-wing? You imbecile.

But he's left-footed. How could he possibly play on the right-wing? You imbecile.
Wow, the dumb bulldog barks. He is uninspiring on the wing because he lacks pace and the ability to beat a man with any consistency. You're a fool jumping to conclusions. What in your head even made you think I was making that point.

I don't like him. Based on the fact he looks like a bloke one of my ex girlfriends dumped me for in about 1998. On that basis he can go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom