• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Summer transfer links

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woodburn has joined the Blades on loan. I think a loan will be great for him - shame he didn't do so last year.

Barcelona - BlueShite is the alphabetical fast track, going via Cardiff is the slow train, though admittedly faster than the Bristol City option
Exactly. He would take 24 years to get to Zenit that way.
Word is Barnet wanted him

Listening to Jose moaning about his OWN clubs pre-season is both annoying and wonderful.

‘I had some players today just 16 years old’

Erm so? Thats your fucking club.

‘some of these players have played every minute’

Erm so? Thats your squad and your problem

‘I have nine players not here’

Erm so? Who planned your shit out.

‘The first few weeks are going to be really hard for us, because we couldnt prepare for that’

Erm this is your club, your problem.
Why is he making it sound like someone has DONE something to him.
Its all on you sunshine.

Yerry Mina £30m to Utd? Good bit of business by the scum if they pull that off. If it wasn't for the hope that Gomez will be a great CB, we should be all over that. However two inexperienced CBs is a stretch.

Yerry Mina £30m to Utd? Good bit of business by the scum if they pull that off. If it wasn't for the hope that Gomez will be a great CB, we should be all over that. However two inexperienced CBs is a stretch.
Isn't this your typical 'post WC/EC, played well and scored against us' signing ? He only had 4 starts for Barca last season and is leaving for playing time. Seems to be a bit of a gamble as he's not an established player (read: regular starter). May or may not pay off for them but is he an upgrade on Smalling/Rojo who United seem to be willing to let go to roll the dice ?

Last edited:
Isn't this your typical 'post WC/EC, played well and scored against us' signing ? He only had 4 starts for Barca last season and is leaving for playing time. Seems to be a bit of a gamble as he's not an established player (read: regular starter). May or may not pay off for them but is he an upgrade on Smalling/Rojo who United seem to be willing to let go to roll the dice ?
Um.. I said that. If we got him we'd have two inexperienced CBs.

So yep I agree

Should we have been all over that? He was very unimpressive in the few games he played for Barca. Error prone, erratic, awful positioning. That game against Levante must be one of the worst CB performances for some time.
He's big and strong in the air and a threat from set pieces, but if Utd are buying him to be a starter from day one then I'm not sure if its a good signing.

Could develop into a good player obviously, but I havent seen that much yet that made me think "we have to sign this lad".

From ReadLiverpool:

Liverpool striker Danny Ings is on the verge of completing a move to Crystal Palace.
We understand that Ings is set to join Palace in a deal that could be worth up to £24m, including add-ons.

Good old Palace, if true... Good old Palace.

From ReadLiverpool:

Liverpool striker Danny Ings is on the verge of completing a move to Crystal Palace.
We understand that Ings is set to join Palace in a deal that could be worth up to £24m, including add-ons.

They blates nicked that from ReadCrystalPalace

From ReadLiverpool:

We better be getting that kind of cheddar for the useless fucking downsy Tyrion mong faced useless fucking twat.
Thats still probably not a fraction of what we have wasted on the cunt.

Fuck off Danny Ings. Do one.

We got £12.5 million for Ward but no takers for Mong for 12M.
He really is shit isn't he?
They're paying for Wards potential obviously. So it's a risk.
Everyone knows what they'll get from Mignolet also they know how desperate we are to offload him so I'm not surprise but the lack of action.

And another thing the transfer window for departures closes at the end of the month. Theres no hurry

They're paying for Wards potential obviously. So it's a risk.
Everyone knows what they'll get from Mignolet also they know how desperate we are to offload him so I'm not surprise but the lack of action.

I imagine Ming is on twice or triple the wages Ward is on as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom