• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Sadio's 100 Goals

Status
Not open for further replies.

juniormember

Well-Known
I think we've all been critical of him at times, but this fella's given us so many great memories, with some spectacular goals. Starting with his goal number 1 vs Arsenal.
He really does have the worst shooting technique ever for someone that can score 100 goals in 5 or 6 years for a club though, hasn't he? One of the first things you tell a kid starting out football is to not lean back when shooting. 99% of his goals on this compilation is him leaning back and belting them in. It's also probably why he misses so many! But it would be nice to keep this thread about the positives he's brought for half a decade, helping us to a UEFA Cup final, CL final, CL medal, PL medal, and our first world club bollocks cup medal.
What a player he's been for us.
P.S.
The selflessness of Firmino at 3:12 is so typical of him, and it's why I've had issues listening to people talking about his lack of goals in the past (Apart from last season where his general play was shite).

If it weren’t for Salah he’d be rated as our best attacking signing of the premier league era.
Outstanding contribution.

I think we've all been critical of him at times, but this fella's given us so many great memories, with some spectacular goals. Starting with his goal number 1 vs Arsenal.
He really does have the worst shooting technique ever for someone that can score 100 goals in 5 or 6 years for a club though, hasn't he? One of the first things you tell a kid starting out football is to not lean back when shooting. 99% of his goals on this compilation is him leaning back and belting them in. It's also probably why he misses so many! But it would be nice to keep this thread about the positives he's brought for half a decade, helping us to a UEFA Cup final, CL final, CL medal, PL medal, and our first world club bollocks cup medal.
What a player he's been for us.
P.S.
The selflessness of Firmino at 3:12 is so typical of him, and it's why I've had issues listening to people talking about his lack of goals in the past (Apart from last season where his general play was shite).

All ways said that Firmino is the glue that binds the front three and allows them to work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom