• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Rooms for rent Champions League Final, Madrid, Spain

Status
Not open for further replies.

parrix

6CM Follower
Room for rent for the Champions League final in Madrid, May 31, June 1, June 2, for 1, 2 or 3 days. 10 minutes from the Wanda Metropolitano Stadium. Availability of WIFI, air conditioning, shared bathroom, elevator, breakfast. Sheets and towels brand new. 150 cm double bed for 1 or 2 people and an additional sofa bed for 1 more person. Price 200 € per day the room for 1, 2 or 3 people. We have whatsapp for more info or reservations. (+34) 642916339 Cesar.

Room for rent for the Champions League final in Madrid, May 31, June 1, June 2, for 1, 2 or 3 days. 10 minutes from the Wanda Metropolitano Stadium. Availability of WIFI, air conditioning, shared bathroom, elevator, breakfast. Sheets and towels brand new. 150 cm double bed for 1 or 2 people. Price 200 € per day the room for 1 or 2 people. We have whatsapp for more info or reservations. (+34) 642916339 Cesar.

Room for rent for the Champions League final in Madrid, May 31, June 1, June 2, for 1, 2 or 3 days. 10 minutes from the Wanda Metropolitano Stadium. Availability of WIFI, air conditioning, shared bathroom, elevator, breakfast. Sheets and towels brand new. Single bed of 105 cm for 1 person or for 2 little corpulent people. Price € 125 per day the room for 1 or 2 people. We have whatsapp for more info or reservations. (+34) 642916339 Cesar.

SCM obviously famous for its "little corpulent people"

Honesty is appreciated 😀

Reminds me from when I took the elevator in Madrid together With 7 other People (as the elevator said max 8 persons) and the elevator never stopped at ground floor but just continued down to -4. 25 mins later when they finally managed to get us out they lectured us that it was meant for max 8 Spanish people.

Honesty is appreciated 😀

Reminds me from when I took the elevator in Madrid together With 7 other People (as the elevator said max 8 persons) and the elevator never stopped at ground floor but just continued down to -4. 25 mins later when they finally managed to get us out they lectured us that it was meant for max 8 Spanish people.
Hahahahaha!

Honesty is appreciated 😀

Hahahahaha!

Honesty is appreciated 😀

Hahahahaha!

Honesty is appreciated 😀

Hahahahaha!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom