• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Rodgers in Chelsea..... Maybe NSFW

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I clicked on the twitter link, read about 5 mins worth of this 'bird' retweeting claims that she nailed Brodgers, and then i gave up.

Is there anything of substance beyond this thing claiming the Brodge filled her in? Does 'she' have any evidence? Photos, textts, etc? Or what is 'she' basing all this on?

So I clicked on the twitter link, read about 5 mins worth of this 'bird' retweeting claims that she nailed Brodgers, and then i gave up.

Is there anything of substance beyond this thing claiming the Brodge filled her in? Does 'she' have any evidence? Photos, textts, etc? Or what is 'she' basing all this on?

It's Twitter mate ... It had me believing yesterday that The Lying Rag wasn't rising today ... Fucking lying twats

He\she is now backtracking saying there's plenty of people called Brendan Rodgers....

Chelsea tranny you say...

0004-John-Terry-Tranny.jpg

This has to be photoshopped.

Nope. It is a lookalike.

[article=http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/68473/John-Terry-s-tranny-shock]Gender-bender Lucy Smith is a dead ringer for the powerfully-built England captain.

Terry started getting stick when photos of the pre-op transsexual appeared on his local paper’s website.

Lucy, 23, recently began the process of becoming a woman and is due to begin hormone therapy in June.

He used to work as a barman in his home town of Warrington, Cheshire. The BT call centre worker, born a fella in Dundee, is believed not to have the faintest interest in football.

But fans soon spotted he had a remarkable resemblance to one of the country’s biggest names.

He has absolutely no connection to the 28-year-old millionaire Premier League star, and there is no suggestion that the Chelsea star is a tranny.

But Lucy is a dead ringer for Terry. Fans started making jokes on the Warrington Guardian’s website alongside an article about him complaining about an NHS poster.

Now the photo has been copied onto web forums and sent on emails around the world. And rival fans plan to taunt Terry over it at upcoming games.

Nighthawk999 joked: “Is it me or has no-one else noticed that that’s really John Terry in a wig?”

One West Ham fan said their supporters would chant: “Are you Lucy in disguise?”

The conversation degenerated into sick jibes and slurs against the star.

One fan quipped: “Might improve the old penalty taking, no meat and two veg in the way. That’s dedication.”[/article]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom