• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Reserves and youth 24/25 season

Modo

A contentious scando
Liverpool U21s began their Premier League 2 campaign with an impressive 3-1 victory over Manchester City on Saturday.

TEAM

Davies, Jonas (Miles, 65), Norris, Nallo, Lucky, Corness (K. Kelly, 83), Morrison, Laffey, Young (Pinnington, 83), Hill, Pilling.

Unused subs: Misciur, Figueroa.

Liverpool U18s’ league season began with a 5-1 defeat at Derby County on Saturday afternoon.

One thing is clear, Nyoni is done with youth football. Looking forward to see him play in the league cup.

Liverpool U21s began their Premier League 2 campaign with an impressive 3-1 victory over Manchester City on Saturday.

TEAM

Davies, Jonas (Miles, 65), Norris, Nallo, Lucky, Corness (K. Kelly, 83), Morrison, Laffey, Young (Pinnington, 83), Hill, Pilling.

I've only heard of 2 of these players. I guess this is a good sign that the likes of McConnell, Doak, Nyoni, Danns (when fit) are in the first team squad now.

Goals were scored by: Corness, Hill & Norris.

I've only heard of 2 of these players. I guess this is a good sign that the likes of McConnell, Doak, Nyoni, Danns (when fit) are in the first team squad now.

Goals were scored by: Corness, Hill & Norris.

More likely they'll all be sent on loan, other than Nyoni. But yeah, not likely to stick around playing youth football.

TEAM

Goals incl. build up @ 3:51, 7:59, 12:18

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3pRQ-zKur8Q

Finally got around to watching the highlights and I have to admit I only recognised one or two of them.

Saw a few talented players there, like Corness, Hill, Morrison and Norris.
Thought some might have a future at the club, that's until I checked how old they were.
All of the players I mentioned except Morrison are already 21 years old.
Also, I was quite surprised by the result. Us better than Man C's u21s? Surely not.
So I looked them up.
Well I got the answer I was looking for.
Man C's u21 team consisted of mainly 17-18 year olds and our u21s were a bit older 19-21.

Anyway, I think that Morrison kid could make it.

Thanks for the reminder. I think we'll see a few more familiar faces.
It's ok, I spoke to Barry and I told him "listen boy you either play Trey tonight or I'm nor watching, simple as tha' la'"

He told me he wouldn't want me to miss it for the world, so he's starting.

I know this is far from our strongest u21 side but we can barely get out our half.

Barry out, the liar.

And now we're 1 down, nice goal from their right winger, cutting in Diaz style and finding the bottom corner. Kinda trickled in slow motion.

2 nil down, shit play all round between the #6 and the keeper. Could be a battering this.

They're a good 3 or 4 levels above us but our scouts probably don't reckon they're good enough to get in our u12s side, the useless corks.

Men against boys unfortunately(we're the boys).
PSV smarter, quicker and more structured.
They're dominating and making it look easy.

Nyoni on the score sheet for the u21s today, guess he won't be part of the squad tomorrow then. 🙁

Back
Top Bottom