• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Premier league fixtures 24/25 season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very difficult run in for us. Probably most difficult of the lot. You want to play tough games early, when there is a weeks break between games.

Very difficult run in for us. Probably most difficult of the lot. You want to play tough games early, when there is a weeks break between games.
The run-in is interesting. The BBC had done some OPTA rating-based analysis and concluded City had the easiest run-in. Given that we know that they always win 10 in a row at the end of the season however tricky their fixtures are, this is probably a good thing as it means they play some of their trickier games before they hit that end of season blitz.

The run-in is interesting. The BBC had done some OPTA rating-based analysis and concluded City had the easiest run-in. Given that we know that they always win 10 in a row at the end of the season however tricky their fixtures are, this is probably a good thing as it means they play some of their trickier games before they hit that end of season blitz.
The end of season blitz is usually because they play teams with nothing to play for end of the season (and they hardly have any bitter rivals like Everton/United (vs us) or Spurs/United (vs Arse) who raise their game, even when they have little to play for.

Rather, if City are playing Everton/United they'd sooner lie down for them in the run-in, than see us win. Just as Spurs did, this year.

I forecast a City fold last season (or at least not running away with it) based on age and defence and it nearly happened. I'm going to hold on that forecast for now to see who they buy but as it is I can see another 3 horse race. Maybe even 4 if Chelsea can get their house in order.

I forecast a City fold last season (or at least not running away with it) based on age and defence and it nearly happened. I'm going to hold on that forecast for now to see who they buy but as it is I can see another 3 horse race. Maybe even 4 if Chelsea can get their house in order.
I think the opening fixtures give a good chance for Slot and Maresca to get their systems / philosophies in place before the hard grind kicks in. Chelsea have City first up which looks like a harsh start, but in truth anything can happen in the first game of the season.
Arsenal's opening fixtures are less kind.
So City and Chelsea strolling along nicely, then long-overdue FFP charges torpedo them for the next 10 years and Arsenal struggle anyway because they have a tough start and, surely, also some long-overdue injuries to contend with.
Could be a great start for Arne.

City's 115 charges are due to be heard in November. We play them at the Etihad on 30 November.

We play them again in February. An hour before the 'Not Guilty' verdict will be released

HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa

Liverpool kick off the Arne Slot era with a trip to Ipswich, returning to the Premier League after a 22-year absence, in the early game on Saturday August 17; kick-off 12.30pm.
So, I assume there is a meaningless international friendly in Antarctica or a tough European away leg in Russia on Wed Aug 14th then?

Have you made the seals around the wardrobe air tight?

Tried it… doesn’t work… Dreamie creates his own air… it’s normally hot so it keeps him warm and he can survive indefinitely.

He’s unkillable.

Love the 12:30 easier watch in Oz.

Can’t wait for the 3rd game.

Brutal run in.

Luckily we’ll have won the league by then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom