• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match - Newcastle (a) - Sun 16:30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not much to moan about that half, we were awful, but how the fuck Newcastle have escaped being booked, they're hacking everyone down.

Sooooooo, no VVD for four games. Ibou isn’t always fit. Brand new midfield which will take time to settle.
It’s gonna be another weak start to the season.

Endo wasn't shielding the defence for the first 20. He's improved since then. I don't think he's been targeted any more than the 9 other shite players out there

Yes he has. He's been mentioned far more than Mac or Szoboszlai.

When playing from the back those two haven't made themselves available enough, which is why our passing had been so shite

We should really stop whining for another 55 minutes. Team on the field right now is playing well. We look as likely to score as they do.

Get behind them.

I wish our collective belief could purchase critical reinforcements. Klopp might not grumble, but I'm jetlagged, and I am grumpy.

Endo has forgotten what it's like to play football with eleven men.

VVD red card is symptomatic of his decline in pace and ability.

Trent is fucking thick.

Dommy Szoboszlai is fucking brilliant.

I'd lump the Donkey on and hope the chaos causes a Newcastle red card.

It's like there's a targeted attack on us.

Arabs nicking our players couple weeks before the season starts. Allison and now Salah being tempted next before the window closes.

Refs already given us two red cards - both for ridiculously soft decisions.

And of course the Caicedo and Lavia circus act.

Disagree. He is making himself available and his pressing has been superb, as has the team overall.

He is better defensively that either Nunez or Diaz.

Yes, and he's played a lot on the back of good link play at times and positional discipline. That isn't heavy metal.

Now he should have more balls. Turn, run, do things.

Yes he has. He's been mentioned far more than Mac or Szoboszlai.

When playing from the back those two haven't made themselves available enough, which is why our passing had been so shite

I thought they'd made themselves reasonably available, consistently. Problem is, matip can't bring the ball out as much as he used to, and joemez has never really carried the ball. They're both relying too heavily on Endo who's under huge pressure

We won’t buy anyone, if we do another Endo.
Big club with budget mentality, the lack of CBs and no challenger to RB is something I can explain. Unless Klopp comes out and say it’s down to him, FSG will remain protected.
Endo has got better but in the first 30 mins, he was like Championship squad player trying to compete…

where do you start

1. Silly yellow for TAA at the start. Puts us under pressure
2. TAA made a mistake. Shit happens - go easy on him
3. Luis Diaz off? Ridic but klopp knows best
4. It was a red card sadly. VVD made the "I'm slower" decision.
5. Allison - give him the keys to the city
6. CB's - ironically this SHOULD mean we buy a CB before the end of the window
7. The lads are playing great. Despite only being at 10. Get behind them.

where do you start

Agee.

It's like there's a targeted attack on us.

Arabs nicking our players couple weeks before the season starts. Allison and now Salah being tempted next before the window closes.

Refs already given us two red cards - both for ridiculously soft decisions.

And of course the Caicedo and Lavia circus act.
We're being targeted because everyone in the footballing world knows that we have stingy and inflexible owners, an interim DOF, ageing players and a tired and frustrated manager. It's what big clubs do to smaller or mid-table clubs all the time. It just feels shit to be at the receiving end of it.

Regarding the refs, the reality is that they are shit all around, even if it feels like they have a particular hatred for us.

where do you start

Its not a red if you read the rules a few posts above

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom