• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match Pre Match - Brentford (H) - Sun 16:30

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't actually think he's biased. I think he's just sh!t. Same goes for most of them with the possible exception of that guttersnipe Tierney.

In terms of the final result, IMO both teams will score but we'll score more. Brentford 1 Liverpool 2, Trent to get one of our goals. Wonder if Carvalho will get a run out for them.
We’re at home mate. 4-1

In the midfield Macca was dog turd in the first half against Ipswich. He deserved to be hooked much more than Quansah, who was a bit of a scapegoat really for a host of players who didn't turn up. I'm sure he'll start the next game, but if he was benched for a game he could have no complaints.

I don't think any fan would have subbed Jarrell at half time, when there were much more "obvious" changes to make.

An experienced coach made a change we didn't see, and we came out and bossed the second half and got the win.

It's almost like Slot may know a bit better than the average forum fan.

I don't think any fan would have subbed Jarrell at half time, when there were much more "obvious" changes to make.

An experienced coach made a change we didn't see, and we came out and bossed the second half and got the win.

That's why after reading that Bascombe article it gave me Rafa vibes.
First thing he did was tell Murphy that he wasn't getting any minutes, but he was also quick to demote Finnan (big mistake)

It also sent a message to the other 9 outfield players that they could get hooked at any point.

The next link under that programme when i click it is for a game 8 years ago and the irony is just superb.

Headline from Klopp

“It’s an early kick off but the crowd can get energy levels the same as a night game”

If only he know what was to come

Jones and Quansah out. Gomez in the squad which probably means he’s staying, maybe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom