• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Mr. Klopp goes to America

I wonder about the likelihood of Klopp taking any national team manager's job TBH. He seems to thrive on building working relationships with and between others, which he'd only get to do intermittently if he were in charge of a national team.

yeah, but SO much less work for a fella with 100M in the bank and wants to do "football" without the 24x7 pressure.

Crazy to think that we probably paid Klopp in the region of GBP150-200M if I am not mistaken?

GBP 30M a year at it's best, sometimes more, sometimes less over 9 years. Incredible money.

Crazy to think that we probably paid Klopp in the region of GBP150-200M if I am not mistaken?

GBP 30M a year at it's best, sometimes more, sometimes less over 9 years. Incredible money.

Where'd you get that figure from? I very much doubt any manager in Europe gets paid that sort of money or anything close to it.

A cursory google suggests Guardiola is on roughly $20M.

I thought he was on about £10 mill a year early on and £15 mill from the start of his last contract.

I thought he was on about £10 mill a year early on and £15 mill from the start of his last contract.
According to one senior German official, he could have been an ex-official, that the German FA had no chance of luring Klopp as he was making £43m a year in england (LFC £20m + £23m from sponsors and talks).

No wonder Erdinger is so expensive.

I also doubt we were giving Klopp close to £400k/week.

Back
Top Bottom