• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

If anyone wants free money ...

LeTallecWiz

Doos
REV. FATHER AUGUSTINE MBANEFO,
#28 CHURCH ROAD GARKI- WUSE,
ZONE 5, ABUJA F.C.T.

Dear Sir/ Madam,

I am Rev. Father Augustine Mbanefo the Financial Secretary to the President of Federal Republic of Nigeria and we are the Financial Investigation Unit with the Office of the United Nations and Federal Bureau Of Investigation (F.B.I.) United States Of America . We picked up the file of Mrs. Caro Edward a foreigner of your country,who was the Managing Director of Oil Development Company plc in Nigeria, She died along with her husband and there three children in Niger Delta Crisis also in Nigeria.

And I have been given the mandate to contact you as the next of kin by the Secretary General of the United Nations and we have concluded your payment through the Citi Bank Plc and I want you to contact the personal Attorney of the late deceased right away through the below information.

Particularly, the Bank where the deceased had an account valued at about (US$18.5million dollars) has issued me a notice to provide the next of kin, or have the account confisicated within the next ten official working days. Since i have been unsuccesful in locating the relatives.I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin to Mrs. Caro Edward, since you are from the same country so that the proceeds of this account valued at $18.5 million dollars can be paid to you as the true Beneficiary of the fund. Infact 60% to you and 35% to me and to the Personal Attorney to the late deceased, while 5% goes to any expense.

Contact the Personal Attorney to the late deceased Mr. Bello Ali to direct you on how the bank will release your fund to you by sending your contact address, your full name and your telephone number with your fax, so that he will forward to the bank to release your fund as the next of kin to the late deceased.

PLEASE REPLY TO HIS PRIVATE EMAIL ADDRESS:belloali03@jmail.co.za, or belloali2008@gmail.com , or to enable him discuss further.

Best regards,

REV. FATHER AUGUSTINE MBANEFO.
FINANCIAL SECRETARY TO THE PRESIDENT.

Back
Top Bottom