• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Hamisson

Hansern

Thinks he owns the place
So, Alisson out with a hamstring injury for about 6 weeks and we have loads of big games coming up. Kelleher has some work to do.

Alisson will miss around six weeks after scan results confirmed a hamstring injury. He is not expected to be back until after the next international break in mid-November.
@LewisSteele_

Also, kind of feels alright that we signed the big Georgian lad.

It kinda makes you think we should cash in in the summer as he would definitely command a decent fee.

Out: Ali & Kelleher
Keep: Mamawhateverhisnameis and Jaros

Rest of the title winning players all off in the summer?

It's going to be a fun summer. Really fun.

Look forward to it.

True, but we won the title 5 years ago, which is a long time in football
I just look forward to our hilarious attempts at replacing all these big characters in 1 go, whilst also being under the belief we're entitled to call ourselves title contenders.

We have monumentally fucked up our ability to keep the pace at the top of the table, the scariest part is the worst is yet to come, but fun summer ahead.

Another international break in November!? Ffs
mister-bean-misterbean.gif

So, Alisson out with a hamstring injury for about 6 weeks and we have loads of big games coming up. Kelleher has some work to do.

Alisson will miss around six weeks after scan results confirmed a hamstring injury. He is not expected to be back until after the next international break in mid-November.
@LewisSteele_

Also, kind of feels alright that we signed the big Georgian lad.
I forgot there was another int break in Nov. It’s endless…

He's' been here 6 seasons? We average what - 50+ games a season during that time. So he's missed approx 8 games a season?

If he wasn't a keeper, this wouldn't even be a discussion. Don't you know keepers should be treated differently to outfield players because they do fuck all in training and fuck all on the pitch.

He does seem to get injured far more than other top keepers though. I think he’s the best in the game but his injuries have been an issue.

I have a feeling that Alisson will leave this summer. Don't think the Georgian is coming to be our back up.
Ali, Trent, Van Dijk and Salah leaving.
Poor Robbo, our new cap.

I'd wager that 3/4 of those are here next season.
At this moment, whether that would be a good wager is a good question.

Based on what I know and the information/news I have seen and been exposed to. I should note, however, that I haven't followed the news/reports surrounding developments in the Liverpool dressing room as much as one might expect from a big and committed Liverpool supporter. As I've said, I have many other preoccupations and interests. The issue in that regard is that much of the news that is out there is just spin and bullshit. So that to figure those things out one must delve into that stuff. And that can require a whole lot of time.

It would be nice if some Liverpool supporters around here who are perhaps better informed could paste information containing acts (in the form of statements/reactions/etc.) by TAA, VVD and Salah's agents. But I don't think there are such supporters around here. The acts of those agents are often not easy to figure out because they operate through others; through journalists etc. A d m i t t e d l y * , that has not been something I have paid a great attention to over the last little while because I was distracted. As I wrote above, I do have many other preoccupations and I have been rather busy over the last considerable while.

(hihihi But I think I'm catching up.) (The issue is that I've been used to getting my information about LFC from supporter forums such as this one. But those things have rather significantly deteriorated in that regard over the last little while. From what I've noticed and just in my opinion. And to be frank, this specific forum I find to be rather refreshing in that regard. Which is why I'm here right now.)

* used to express a concession or recognition that something is the case.

Back
Top Bottom