• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

G-Spotting.

If Gordon does indeed arrive there will be some awkward conversations with Diaz and Gakpo.

75m for him sounds alot better than the 90m that was quoted before the Euros.

£45m for Gomez would be daylight robbery. I remember saying last season I felt he was one of the few sellable assets that wasn't an important starter - but never thought he was close to that value.

Well... It's basically what Villa and Chelsea did.

Gordon = Gomez + £30 million

The rest of the numbers are whatever you need to satisfy PSR.

would have been a super deal - pity Minteh screwed it up by being so good Brighton actually paid money for him. Arne Slot fucked up our Window once again.

£45m for Gomez would be daylight robbery. I remember saying last season I felt he was one of the few sellable assets that wasn't an important starter - but never thought he was close to that value.
I think £45m is on the low side for a HG international who is proficient to excellent in most positions. Last season he was not hampered by injuries either.

I think £45m is on the low side for a HG international who is proficient to excellent in most positions. Last season he was not hampered by injuries either.

But every other reason he has been. He's no longer that competent as a CB, but maybe a team playing with a back 3 would suit him.

Back
Top Bottom