• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

FSG - Just getting started

Status
Not open for further replies.
"virtuous circles" I fucking hate buzz words like that.
I hate it when people answer their own questions with "Absolutely".
“Do we feel that it is possible to get on a level with those clubs? Absolutely.
"Can we close that gap and compete at the very highest level? Absolutely.

I went to a rave in Budapest this weekend. on the brandwagon. a heavily advertised themepark, a photo opportunity for eurobores. and since when did ecstasy only last an hour? do busy people get high on lunch breaks now.

don't pretend this isn't all related.

They do have unlimited salad though.

Cos that's what everyone goes to pizza hut for.

Last time I went to burger king I asked for an extra large bacon double cheeseburger meal, with extra large fries & an extra large coke. The girl behind the counter then said 'would you like to change your fries for salad?' I laughed. A lot. Then I asked if anyone actually did that, she replied, 'not once, no'.

Lol that's quality. Still, least BK showing they care.

Every thread goes off. Some mods must be tearing their hair if they have nay left! LOL

STAY ON TOPIC YOU TWATS !

OK. None of us has the faintest idea what two incredibly successful business men from Amercia are doing, or will do in the future. All we can do is hope that what they say is the truth and they will succeed with their plans.

I don't know if Sunny is saying insider stuff or his opinion, but an extra 16,000 seats at Anfield is the ideal solution for me.

I don't know if Sunny is saying insider stuff or his opinion, but an extra 16,000 seats at Anfield is the ideal solution for me.
I suspect when Sunnny speaks on such matters he says so with a certain amount of insider information

I'm torn on this, I really am. Leaving Anfield has an obvious downside, but so do the limits which the site imposes on what we can actually do there by way of improvement/redevelopment. Can we spiff it up enough to make the results of doing so worthwhile?

I'm torn on this, I really am. Leaving Anfield has an obvious downside, but so do the limits which the site imposes on what we can actually do there by way of improvement/redevelopment. Can we spiff it up enough to make the results of doing so worthwhile?

Football as a passion for true fans are on the verge of being an amusement for the highest paying spectator. We are ripped off in any way we can to make the product sell more and for the palyers to collect higher incomes. For the true fans passion scenario, a redeveloped Anfield is probably the best solution. For the commercial value in the long term the new stadium is better. I don't know myself. I should stand on the barricades and fight to keep Anfield, but then again I am starting to don't give a fuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom