• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

For @moron’s eyes only

This almost helps my thought process that Jones should start against Arsenal. Although I kinda think better to play instead of Macca rather than Szobo, as I don't think Jones or Macca are optimal for the role Slot has Szobo playing.

Macca could do with a rest, Jones is on form and he would be absolutely buzzing if he got the nod. Would also give us a world class mid to bring off the bench if and when needed.

ps WTF was he doing for that failed penalty? Why did he not touch the f. ball? The most f. ridiculous failed penalty attempt I ever saw. It would be hard to conceive a more ridiculous one.
The above is a question. A "legit" question as you might say. Hard to see (google dictionary suggests "fathom" instead of see) what was he trying to do, achieve or accomplish.

Sorry. I cannot find a YouTube short of that "attempt." Or whatever that was. He didn't attempt anything. I remember that. Which is why it was a ridiculous failed penalty "non-effort."

I think it must be labelled as a non-effort. Not as an attempt. So that I erred in my prior post. And please know that in Italy things like that are given great thought.

frog sleeping GIF
Yes he does that to me when he plays. I actually think he is so talented, when I know he is gonna play, I watch the game more to see him play than the team, like I used to watch Inter on Italian football when R9 used to play for them. So yeah, I consider myself lucky that we have a player at Liverpool that can get me that excited.

Back
Top Bottom