• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Eng-er-Land

Saka and Bellingham are the only two players missing from the starting line up?

I'll switch back to this game when Trent is brought on to save the day.

As I said their midfield look unbalanced and out of sorts with Mr Magoo starting.

I really like Gordon. Wouldnt mind signing him to be honest.

England have been shit so far. Kane and Palmer missing golden opportunities.
Stones injured and Dunk with a knock. Southgate may have fucked up already even before the Euros kicks off by not taking Quansah.

And Iceland miss an easy chance to go 2 up.

Mainoo is pants and light weight. New Danny Murphy.
Southgate for next United manager pls, England should have replaced him 2yrs ago. What a boring choice.

Your acceptance of mediocracy is hopefully as an England fan and not a Liverpool fan.

Trent should be starting ahead of Walker. Finding the right set up in attack for England isnt easy. Loads of talent but whats the right combination. Foden, Kane, Bellingham and ? for the front 4. Gordon was good, Saka was pants. Palmer decent.

Foden Bellingham Palmer
Kane

Might be the best set up.

Trent should be starting ahead of Walker. Finding the right set up in attack for England isnt easy. Loads of talent but whats the right combination. Foden, Kane, Bellingham and ? for the front 4. Gordon was good, Saka was pants. Palmer decent.

Foden Bellingham Palmer
Kane

Might be the best set up.
Or rat face instead of Palmer. He brings real pace and something different and otherwise that's missing.

Back
Top Bottom