• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Celebrate!

Oncy

I just wanted to say, I loved Mo's double archery celebration yesterday.

I felt he delivered the double arrows with panache and style and it made me smile.

Hes always had great celebrations the zen buddha, the standing buddha. But I really like this new one.

Down in London that mong Palmer will be pretending hes shivering.

Anyway. Bobby celebs are the best ever. Good to see Mo keeping up the tradition.

I felt he delivered the double arrows with panache and style and it made me smile.

Hes always had great celebrations the zen buddha, the standing buddha. But I really like this new one.

Anyway. Bobby celebs are the best ever. Good to see Mo keeping up the tradition.

I always liked Mane's myself.

It was great to see such joy in his facial expression.

The man loves scoring goals for Liverpool.

I’ve said before and I’ll say it again, I hope he stays here til he’s ready to retire. I’d keep him til his 36/37. I honestly think he could overtake Rush if we keep him.

Same, not sure I like his new haircut though. Looks a bit unfinished. Going to miss seeing him next season, we have accepted opening day Mo from the first game at Watford and wondering is he just a speed merchant on a scoring spree when we signed him but wow, what a signing.

It’s a great homage to our old boy Solanke who has been doing the archer for a while. I like it, but i find Jota’s crocodile hilarious

Same, not sure I like his new haircut though. Looks a bit unfinished. Going to miss seeing him next season, we have accepted opening day Mo from the first game at Watford and wondering is he just a speed merchant on a scoring spree when we signed him but wow, what a signing.
He's had a hair transplant.

LOL you can tell my daughter hasn't quite got to Baby Shark yet.

Shame, I was enjoying life thinking its a crocodile.

I was preoccupied being an adult with zero need to watch kids shit.

Up to my eyeballs in Julia Donaldson these days!

I remember it being number 1 in the charts and having a massive discussion in the office about it.

Your office obviously was too adult for that in the pre-covid days.

Back
Top Bottom