• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Brighton v Liverpool Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we drop points because of that we'll rightfully be calling for the refs head, most ridiculous penalty i've seen given. It wasn't even light, it simply wasn't a foul.

If we drop points because of that we'll rightfully be calling for the refs head, most ridiculous penalty i've seen given. It wasn't even light, it simply wasn't a foul.

If we drop points from here I'll be calling for more than just the fucking ref's head

It was more of a touch to prevent the fella from running into him than a push, it's what every player does before jumping from a corner. Fuming.

In fairness, we got let off with Mignolet midweek with a shit refereeing decision. Swings and roundabouts. If we drop points here, it will be our own fault.

Hahaha. Anything at all makes me nervy watching Liverpool.
We're attacking (gonna get done on the counter)
We've got a corner (see above)
We've got a free kick (see above)
We're trying to keep possession in midfield (we're gonna play it all the way back then lose it in front of goal)
We've got a throw in (see above)
They have a corner (we can't defend set pieces)
They have a free kick (see above)
They're attacking (we can't defend)
They have possession in midfield (see above)

I'll stop there, safe to say you're right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom