• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Berlin want Voro back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fox

Very Active
0821 BST: Hertha Berlin are hopeful of bringing Liverpool striker Andriy Voronin back to the German club. (German newspaper Bild)

What the fuck, if he goes back who is our sub striker, kids thats who.

So our strikers are Nando (who has injury history), Dirk (who is a RW for us these days), Stevie is an attacking midfielder then Ngog and Nemeth.

Fuck me Rafa tell me we have a plan for more goals from somewhere

Getting worried people (not that Andriy was much cop but at least he has a goal record)

Fear not!! The Torres thing came, almost, out of nowhere. Something will occur in the next week or so and we will all breath a sigh of relief.............or there is the other alternative where all we breath is fire and brimstone and generally whine for 8 months. Sticking with option A seems the healthier until we are out of transfer time!

[quote author=Fox link=topic=35303.msg927023#msg927023 date=1250590644]
0821 BST: Hertha Berlin are hopeful of bringing Liverpool striker Andriy Voronin back to the German club. (German newspaper Bild)

So our strikers are Nando (who has injury history), Dirk (who is a RW for us these days), Stevie is an attacking midfielder then Ngog and Nemeth.

Getting worried people (not that Andriy was much cop but at least he has a goal record)

[/quote]

Your avatar is really annoying, it would be ok if it wasn't blinking.

Selling Voronin isn't too much of a problem, i'm completely confident any sales will be replaced with matching or better quality. I still think we'll sign one more player regardless of selling anyone.

[quote author=Shed Dweller link=topic=35303.msg927038#msg927038 date=1250592433]
Fear not!! The Torres thing came, almost, out of nowhere. Something will occur in the next week or so and we will all breath a sigh of relief.............or there is the other alternative where all we breath is fire and brimstone and generally whine for 8 months. Sticking with option A seems the healthier until we are out of transfer time!
[/quote]

Ha.
I am still thinking there is an ace up the sleeve somewhere.

regards

I hope Voronin does go back to Hertha.
He knows Rafa doesn't think he's good enough so why should he stay and play foer him?

[quote author=Mystic link=topic=35303.msg927041#msg927041 date=1250592808]

[/quote]

Selling Voronin isn't too much of a problem, i'm completely confident any sales will be replaced with matching or better quality. I still think we'll sign one more player regardless of selling anyone.
[/quote]
Then just take a look at mine and annoying is the last thing on your.......mind.

[quote author=Shed Dweller link=topic=35303.msg927052#msg927052 date=1250594101]

[/quote]

[/quote]
Then just take a look at mine and annoying is the last thing on your.......mind.
[/quote]

feck your is more annoying oh shed, everyone can blink there eye but hardly any fucker on here will ever get their hands on a set of sheets like that !!!

[quote author=Fox link=topic=35303.msg927063#msg927063 date=1250595123]
[quote author=Shed Dweller link=topic=35303.msg927052#msg927052 date=1250594101]

[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]

feck your is more annoying oh shed, everyone can blink there eye but hardly any fucker on here will ever get their hands on a set of sheets like that !!!

[/quote]
SHEETS??? What an interesting way of describing breasts Fox! I don't know, I have a close friend who enjoys a pair very similar to those. No they are not hers!

Voronin is fucking terrible against any competent Premiership side.

I know we're desperately short of cover but I wouldn't give a damn if we flogged him for a pittance.

[quote author=LarryHagman link=topic=35303.msg927246#msg927246 date=1250610002]

Voronin's existence is immaterial. And I'm talking human race not just Premiership Football.
[/quote]

It's lol.

[quote author=the_khl link=topic=35303.msg927243#msg927243 date=1250609880]
It's Voro-neen.
[/quote]

No, it isn't.  It's Vo-RO-nin.

And I'd sooner blood Nemeth or Pacheco than put him in the team any day of the week.

[quote author=Squiggles link=topic=35303.msg927235#msg927235 date=1250608897]
Voronin is fucking terrible against any competent Premiership side.

I know we're desperately short of cover but I wouldn't give a damn if we flogged him for a pittance.
[/quote]

Voronin is a player that only looks good against a team that are not sure what to do next!!!
Championship side level possibly!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom