• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match Arsenal (A) - FA Cup - Sunday 16:30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully the Ase have shot their bolt and run out of juice in the 2nd half.

We're allowing them to counter press us and seem unable to play out.

We should be about 3-0 down right now.
So much for Mac being this amazing speedster on the ball to get us moving quicker, he's no better than Endo in that position. He's actually worst than him off the ball due to his lack of energy and physicality.

Elliott would be the first player I'd sub. I don't think he's getting anywhere.
Don't get me wrong, Elliott is a great player to have when we're the ones in possession, but right now we're doing more defending than attacking.
Maybe get some size in midfield with Gravenberch?

So much for Mac being this amazing speedster on the ball to get us moving quicker, he's no better than Endo in that position. He's actually worst than him off the ball due to his lack of energy and physicality.

It's seemingly night and day when it comes to endo and Mac. Endo fucking loves defending, and plays at 100mph. Mac...doesn't.

Mac is the midfielder you bring on as the 6 when you're chasing a game. Not trying to control it

It's actually borderline tragic that we have two DM's in the squad already and none of them are fit.

Defence have done well to hold out and the forwards haven't even seen the ball. The midfield is shite, Mac is invisible (or giving it away), Elliott can't hold on to it for life nor money and Jones literally has no-one to pass it too so it goes backwards (or he loses sit). Is Gakpo in there too? And Trent? What are they all doing?

Gravy - Jones - Elliott

We have to keep Gakpo there because that midfield will be over-run without Szobo+Mo helping out. So no point in changing up the forwards yet unless we bring on Jota for Diaz and move Nunez left to ravage White.

Gosh.

We've been shit.

Only Alisson can hold his head up from that half.

Please get Gakpo out of the midfield.

I've never seen him be anything other than terrible in midfield. He's so passive. At the very least just swap him and Elliott.

Don't get me wrong, Elliott is a great player to have when we're the ones in possession, but right we're now doing more defending than attacking.

Grav for Diaz and move gakpo to the left. Maybe

Don't get me wrong, Elliott is a great player to have when we're the ones in possession, but right we're doing more attacking than defending.
Elliot's a weird one. When he starts he doesn't have the same energy as when he comes on as a sub.

Hmm... Looks like we've moved around a bit. Diaz on the right
Gakpo in the middle
Nunez on the left

TBH he's clearly not fit - but we don't have another option.

Tbh, we can move the front 3 around all we want. The midfield is getting beasted

Fucking hell Diaz.

Great ball from elliott, but I felt it wasn't the pass to make

Gomez has already been slagged off in this thread for making one mistake, but yet again he's defending Saka, one of the best in the league, brilliantly.
Even Virgil would've been slagged off had he made the mistake Gomez did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom