• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

A tale of wokeness

Markeh

Part of the Furniture
In lieu of the football I’ve probably been reading a bit too much into news stories and stumbled upon this mess

https://news.sky.com/story/laurence...pologises-for-calling-him-a-disgrace-11957291

from what i can tell hes an actor who weighed in on the press treatment of Meghan Markle during a bbc show, sharing his belief it’s more xenophobic than racist. An audience member responded to this calling him a ‘privileged white male’, which he declared racist. An actors union then got involved and he lawyered up, which is covered in the above news article.

One of the guys from this union who resigned is on Twitter saying he hasn’t apologised and won’t, the comments are pretty fun though

Has the actor actually done anything wrong here?

I don’t follow the royal family in any way and never venture on twitter. Obviously anything involving race or sex is minefield but it seems Twitter has deemed this guy a racist, maybe he is?

Back
Top Bottom