• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

YOUR TOP FIVE MOST HATED PLAYERS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shit! How the flip did I forget Neymar..?!?! Overrated wanker.

And great call and that cunt Tim Cahill. Twat.

Tim Sherwood
Bale
Glenn Hoddle
David Bentley
Kane

Last edited:
Some current ones who are not Lucas or past/present Man Utd players

Neymar (cunt + probably the most overrated player I've ever seen)
Pepe (the Madrid defender - cunt)
Busquets (irrational hate)
Haaland (massive dork face)
Phil Foden (the state of him)

El Hadji Diouf
Diego Costa
Sergio Ramos
Roy Keane
Eric Cantona

Unpopular choice: Diego Maradona. Great footballer, but massive cunt

Forgoy Lingard. I hate him so much. JLingz. Fuck off. Also having a clothing line and not selling Jesse Shin guards? What a wasted opportunity.

Can’t believe they gave me a one year extension a week ago. Even with his family issues. Must have a lot of Twitter followers.

Pickford
Sterling
Lingard
Pogba
De Gea
Phil Jones
Ashley Cole
John Terry
Drogba
Rooney
Kane
Hodgson
Fat Sam

Sorry... Got carried away there..

Terry
Neville
Rooney
Balotelli
Ferguson

Harsh on Mario.
I always had a soft spot for him - he was clearly a youngster from a tough background, who deal with the shit you face in Italy and it affected him.
What he said recently (I think) to young Africans who can play for Europe or African countries was powerful ...

I have so many more than I initially listed...

Judas Keane. Paul Ince. Phil Jones. Neil Warnock. Fat Sam. Steve Bruce. Raheem Sterling. Tony Adams. Kyle Walker. Eric Cunting Cantona. Most anybody who's played for neverton since the days of Bracewell, Ratcliffe, Southall, etc... And Jason Fucking McAteer.

Trigger?? He's harmless, bit thick .. no very thick, but harmless

Last edited:
Pickford
Sterling
Lingard
Pogba
De Gea
Phil Jones
Ashley Cole
John Terry
Drogba
Rooney
Kane
Hodgson
Fat Sam

Sorry... Got carried away there..

First person to correctly reference Drogba though. I had to look through the whole thread.

First person to correctly reference Drogba though. I had to look through the whole thread.
I based my selections on whenever i see them, even now, I have to say"cunt". Almost tourettes like.

In fact I made a lampards dead mum reference in a group chat recently. Drogba, I have no ill will towards

Harsh on Mario.
I always had a soft spot for him - he was clearly a youngster from a tough background, who deal with the shit you face in Italy and it affected him.
What he said recently (I think) to young Africans who can play for Europe or African countries was powerful ...
Can’t stand him or his attitude. Travesty he played for us. Sob story or no sob story, his approach to football stinks.

I have so many more than I initially listed...

Judas Keane. Paul Ince. Phil Jones. Neil Warnock. Fat Sam. Steve Bruce. Raheem Sterling. Tony Adams. Kyle Walker. Eric Cunting Cantona. Most anybody who's played for neverton since the days of Bracewell, Ratcliffe, Southall, etc... And Jason Fucking McAteer.

How can you hate Keane and Mcateer :D

I've nothing to add to this thread but thought that it's interesting that it's Lucas Leiva's birthday today.

For talking shit about LFC:

• Wissam Ben Yedder
  • Dries Mertens

For just being cunts:
  • Kyle Walker
  • Sergio Ramos
  • Fellaini

I always find it surprising the way loads of Irish still support Keane when he abandoned the nation. Not to mention when he intentionally ended an opponent's career...

What isn't surprising is that Dreamy appears to be one of these people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom