• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Your Premier League XI

Status
Not open for further replies.

refugee

4 * Xpert 11 Champ + only Veisercount Cup winner
No Liverpool players allowed and it's based on their form in the premiership only (i.e. no Litmanen as he played for Liverpool and he also wasn't anywhere near his peak when he did play in the Premiership).....

.........Henry Bergkamp
Giggs Keane Vieira Ronaldo
Cole Adams Terry Dixon
...........Schmeichel

Bench: Cech, Yaya Toure, Scholes, Sol Campbell, Drogba, Vidic and Zola

Silva, Shearer, Aguero and Gallas are unlucky to miss out

Having now typed it out, I hate this team and almost every player on it (apart from Bergkamp and Zola who were both class acts).

If I was to include Liverpool players, then Gerrard for Giggs (Gerrard on right and Ronaldo on left) and Suarez for Bergkamp. Masher and Torres would be in consideration for the bench. I'm trying to remain impartial, so I'm leaving Fowler out (I'd have loved to have seen him play with Bergkamp or Suarez).

Schmeichel
Cole
Irwin
Terry
Ferdinand
Keane
Scholes
Vieira
Ronaldo
Shearer
Henry

Shearer Henry

Ronaldo Keane Fabregas Beckham

Cole Terry Ferdinand Ivanovic

Cech

Schmeichel

Adams
Ferdinand
Terry

Ronaldo
Vieira
Keane
Lampard
Giggs

Henry
Aguero

Subs:
Van De Sar
Zola
Shearer
Beckham
Scholes
Bergkamp
Cole

Makelele surely warrants a mention? Also, Desaily was very classy. DB with a good call on Denis Irwin and JK with a good call on Lampard and Van Der Sar.

Last edited:
No Neville is maddnes . the cunt was very handy for a lifetime for those wads.

--------------------------------------------Drogba-----------------------------------------------

-----------------Henry--------------Lampard-----------------------Ronaldo----------------

-----------------------------------Viera---------------scholes--------------------------------

-------Cole---------------Terry-------------Kompany------------Neville--------

----------------------------------------------VDS------------------------------------------------

Shearer henry
Giggs viera lampard Ronaldo
Cole terry carvalho neville
Cech

Subs: van der sar, vidic, keane, pires, robben, bergkamp, drogba

Very Chelsea heavy but dat defense

Schmeichel
Neville Terry Vidic Cole
Ronaldo Keane Viera Giggs
Bergkamp
Henry

Cech