• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Xabi Alonso

Fucking hell, how does he do it?

You know the child who’s birth he fell out with Rafa over… sacrifices to a Dark Lord more powerful than even Dreamie could imagine were made!!!

Home to Roma is the task...

78c52f422d7fd38b8860d280737e7c761b80260c.jpeg

I have no idea why it's "fuck xabi"
I was invested in the narrative that he'd be our saviour post-Klopp, but with how things are going I do wish he's roughed up a bit results-wise just to see some character building for when/if he manages us.

I don't see Xabi ever managing us.
Xabi is sensible and calculated, he isn't driven by emotion or sentimentality. He is antithesis of Klopp, doesn't mean it's a bad thing but I just don't think he will take us on unless desperate. Bayern and RM are for him ahead of us.

I don't see Xabi ever managing us.
Xabi is sensible and calculated, he isn't driven by emotion or sentimentality. He is antithesis of Klopp, doesn't mean it's a bad thing but I just don't think he will take us on unless desperate. Bayern and RM are for him ahead of
I just don’t see him at BM after BL. RM next stop for the Xabi train.

Then Bayern after that, then probably Spanish National coach or Man City.
But expect Xabi to declare his undying lover and kiss badges in mean time. Torres Managing is more likely than Xabi I reckon.

Then Bayern after that, then probably Spanish National coach or Man City.
Could you pass over that crystal ball of yours once you've done with it please? I'd like to get my hands on it so I can catapult it against a brick wall :)

Could you pass over that crystal ball of yours once you've done with it please? I'd like to get my hands on it so I can catapult it against a brick wall :)
If you agree to stop predicting 5-0 before critical games then you are welcome to have it.

Back
Top Bottom