• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Would you rather...

Status
Not open for further replies.

SummerOnions

Let's Push Things Forward
Administrator
Beat Spurs 4-0 and lose to PSG 4-0, or the other way around?

I wanna say Spurs, just cos the cunts smashed us last year, but merking off Neymar and co in the CL would also be pretty special.

Both would obv be shit to live down.

Thoughts?

Not a realistic question but if you say beat one and lose to the other it has to be beat Spurs because those are 3 points you can't get back whereas we'd likely still make the last 16 losing to PSG.

so the question is basically, do you prioritise the league over the CL or vice versa?

Beat Spurs 4-0 and lose to PSG 4-0, or the other way around?

I wanna say Spurs, just cos the cunts smashed us last year, but merking off Neymar and co in the CL would also be pretty special.

Both would obv be shit to live down.

Thoughts?

Fuck that - I cannot imagine losing to either of those two cunt teams - no no ... one team is an upstart cunt and the other has the biggest overrated c*nt in the world playing for it. Oh man terrible question, no sorry cannot contemplate it - I am puking up at the the thought.

Losing to Spurs would be far more painful than losing to Neymar and co. so for that reason if I have to choose one game to win it would definitely be Saturday's one.

Last edited:
I'd rather beat spurs. I don't think the PSG is that significant to whether we progress in the champions league, the Spurs game is quite important to win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom