1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
    Dismiss Notice
Why Not Register?

It only takes a few minutes to register on SixCrazyMinutes

Click Here

Where to watch final in town

Discussion in 'The Football Forum' started by Silver Sean, May 16, 2019 at 11:19.

1. Silver Sean

Silver Sean Well-Known Member

Last year I was meant to go Bierkeller and then thanks to Fox had a ticket for Death Row Diner but then last minute a mate's dad offered me a ticket for The Kop, so went up there.
    This year I'm off to Madrid but mates who are going to town who haven't been that often are asking me for suggestions of where to watch the game.
    So I thought I'd open it up to you lot.
    Thoughts please.

2. ILD

ILD Very Well-Known Member

Silver Sean likes this.
  3. FoxForceFive

FoxForceFive Administrator Administrator

There's a few places doing free entry but warning you need to be there early, so that'd mean very very early.

Circo is the only place I could find left that isn't sold out, that's where the Irish lads are going. The arena are doing a screening which hasn't been announced yet. Upside is atmosphere cos there's so many people. Downside is bar queues which are usually absolutely horrible at the arena.

The baltic market now have one at the wind factory that went on sale yesterday too.

There will doubtless be a few places that haven't announced or sold tickets yet.