• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

West Ham United v Liverpool Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Schoolboy stuff that.

Repeat of the Leicester game. Go 1 up and then give a needless foul away that results in a goal.

We're looking ropey these days - worried.

Seriously, Klopp needs to be bold. Sub Keita for Camacho and move Milner into midfield.

Not like me this, but I'm seriously worried tonight. This side is patched up to fuck & just doesn't look cohesive. I'm normally confident we'll find a way to win, but it's difficult to be that confident watching this.

I don't think that I would be any more hapless out there, right now, 46 and fat, as Lallana is so far.

Yeah that resolve from the first half of the season has been missing in 2019, the lightweight midfield is just underwhelming and likely going to continue costing us points

Keita looking good again then. He's much more effective further forward (in that Chamberlain role) than in the middle of the park.

Does anyone in the team know that there's a lot at stake here?

Tell you whos been an ineffective cunt again.
Mo Salah.

WAKE UP MO FFS. Be part of a team and stop cunting everyone else off

Stop going on about your fucking boyfriend like. Hes shit.
He has been poor tonight, except when he drives into the box with the ball at feet. Hence why I said that. He doesn't look ready at all to play the central midfield role he's been given, I'm not blind, I can see that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom