• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Visit to Liverpool 21st Sept

Jerry Laser

Very Active
The Mrs bought me a Anfield tour with legend q&a thing for 2 for Xmas, I obviously waited until last season finished just incase we won the league hoping to get a pic of the Premier league trophy. Well that didnt happen but winning the Champions league was a massive achievement too so will be glad to hopefully see that trophy again on the trip.

She told me to take a mate so basically Ive been let off the leash for the weekend with my LFC supporting mate.

Staying in central Liverpool at Aloft hotel.... dunno if it will be any good and whether it is near to any decent nightlife?

Wondered where would be good on a Saturday night with some decent music / dj's, decent crowd, not crazy expensive or need to be on a guestlist or something....

We are 40 and 42 years old so mainly into our dance music but probably more from back in the day, so a crowd that isnt too teeny bopper ish would be more preferable.

Any suggestions would be great cheers.

Back
Top Bottom