• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Trophy Points System (Revised) - UPDATE -

6TimesaRed

Not a Bot....
Administrator
Please take time to read an update on the trophy point system..

This is purely experimental, the system is designed to reward those 'points' who post content that is appreciated by others..

As a result the more points you gain the higher your ranking..

It also help users, new to the site to get an idea of who is the respected members on the site and encourage them to post.

For Details on the points and awards available see here >>> http://goo.gl/8UXjM

More will be added overtime and rankings adjusted accordingly, including penalty points for those that abuse the system, warnings and temp bans to the 'naughty boys' amongst us.

Available Rankings as they stand at 12/03/2013;

Capture.PNG

Just a note anyone who logs in will have their current trophy points recalculated to the new system, it may not appear straight away, sometimes it can take a small while, but you will be totted up on the current system. This also applies to any future updates added to the system.

I was wondering why I kept on getting awards yesterday...

To be honest, I never judge/respect a user by their post-count. Take Modo for example. 18000 odd posts, and they're all shit.

The system is geared towards awarding peeps for likeable content.. so if his posting is as shit as you say it is his points tally will clarify that! lol

athensruari has the best point to posts ratio.. Generally because he receives a lot of likes!!!

The system is geared towards awarding peeps for likeable content.. so if his posting is as shit as you say it is his points tally will clarify that! lol

athensruari has the best point to posts ratio.. Generally because he receives a lot of likes!!!
Ha!

That's because of all the half naked birds he posts the Random Picture and Post a GIF threads ;)

Does anyone like, really care?

Ohhh people like me on the internet. Whoppeee!

Some people get their kicks out of things like this... Some don't

Its the same with online gaming and trophies, social networking n likes, retweets.. etc etc.

Different folks, different strokes. .

My missus is terrible for it, esp when someone retweets her comments, etc

Its probably a great argument on how some of these social networking sites have become so popular.

I mean it was only a few years ago that poking each other on the Internet was all the rage..

A study came out yesterday which showed that people who liked the last Batman movie had fewer friends on Facebook than average.

Back
Top Bottom