• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Transfer Window Summary, Grading the Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
What issues have they addressed 'emphatically'? Falcao is brilliant but I'm genuinely at a loss as to who he'll replace. You'd think Rooney but the idiots have made him captain. If it's RVP then it's only a small upgrade on something that wasn't a problem in the first place.

Di Maria is brilliant too but again I'm not sure what issue he solves, especially if they play the 3-5-2. What's certain is he'll replace another big money signing when there are still dregs being played in other positions. He's also at least £20m overpriced.

Everyone knew their problems were the back 4 and central midfield, and they've done remarkably little to address those.

As for my opinion being based on expectations? Of course, but the point is that my expectations were reasonable and correct, and yours weren't.

When RVP is out, they've basically had no strikers of note. That's what Falcao is there to do, that and he's better than RVP too.

Di Maria is a mile better than Young/Valencia or whoever they're playing their now.

I'd be surprised to see them continue with three at the back now to be honest, given who they've brought in, but we'll see. Time will tell if they window is good or not.

The last time people thought we had a great window, we had one of the worst ever, so we'll see how ours goes too.

Also, I'm getting a little tired of sticking up for United, so I'll leave it at that. I'm off for a puke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom