• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

ticket for fulham game Dec 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

dilbert

I tinker, therefore I am
is it possible to get a ticket for fulham game this dec 3rd.

all online tickets are at away fans. wish i can get a ticket at home side. if possible.

thank you

Best chance is in the ticket exchange on the day. It's very difficult because thousands of people have been let down by the new stand over-running, many people who had anny road tix had already made arrangements to be in Liverpool, so have gone balls out to get tickets any which way.

Best chance is in the ticket exchange on the day. It's very difficult because thousands of people have been let down by the new stand over-running, many people who had anny road tix had already made arrangements to be in Liverpool, so have gone balls out to get tickets any which way.
thank you

Do you reckon it'll get a lot easier to get tickets once it's opened? I haven't been since eldest was born 10 years ago.

Looking to take my youngest at somepoint. The heathen isn't following his dad or mum's teams.. hoping a visit to Anfield might sway that.

Do you reckon it'll get a lot easier to get tickets once it's opened? I haven't been since eldest was born 10 years ago.

Looking to take my youngest at somepoint. The heathen isn't following his dad or mum's teams.. hoping a visit to Anfield might sway that.

As as standard member i've had mixed luck on the ballot system. Have gotten I think 3 or 4 tickets in past 2 seasons, which isn't bad. In one of the ballots I got more than expected so gave one away.

Might be more challenging getting 2 together, but my view is it is now better for fans with no history or track record of tickets but harder for those who were in the middle ground of not being ST holders but having say 8 - 10+ games a season (which lets face it - is a lot!).

You can also link your accounts to others which makes it easier to get multiple too and share tickets. If you did sign up would be happy to make ballot requests on your behalf or let you use mine to help you etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom