• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Thiago's goal

Status
Not open for further replies.
iu
Applause.

I accidentally unliked this because I went to like it again after forgetting I had already liked it in the first place.

I think I'm losing it. I hope I don't accidentally bleach my asshole again this month*.

*How often does one bleach their asshole?

Not surprisingly, this compilation didn't include his two fuck-ups, but I have to say it's nicely done with the editing style matching Thiago's playing style. Don't underestimate to what extent having a true baller, a player even your enemies admire in your team has a demoralizing effect on opponents – your manager might be telling you to press high and be brave in trying to win the ball back and in the back of your mind you think "yeah, good luck with that against Thiago." In this game even those couple of times when they forced Thiago into a mistake, Alli and the defenders made sure nothing came of it, which probably demoralized them even further.

This feeling of control and untouchable quality is exactly what he was brought in for; he has adapted to the Premier League and Klopp's tactics (I think no one will argue he is "slowing us down" any more), but now we need many, many more of these games, far more important and finely balanced ones than home against Southampton and Porto, to make his LFC career truly successful. It's not being negative, fans know world-class talent when they see it and it's only natural to expect more from players who are capable of great things. We can all enjoy and appreciate the style and quality Thiago brings to this team, but the big tests will be ahead.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom