• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

They think it’s all over…

Klopp's never made wholesale changes to arrest a slump in form. He won't start doing that now. I expect no more than three wins from Fulham, Bitters, West Ham, Spurs, Villa and Wolves, and hope to be surprised.

If we win all our remaining games, I'll be seriously overjoyed whether we win the title or not.
I frankly don't care what Arsenal or City do.

I just want to enjoy watching Klopp's last games for us. Sadly I think I don't think the team has what it takes.

Just checked the odds - Liverpool at 6/1, might just throw a few quid on that

If you want to give me your money instead, I can at least assure it’ll get spent on something fun.

Don't do it to yourselves, you divvies. Switch off and we'll all reconvene in August and go through this shit again then.

Don't do it to yourselves, you divvies. Switch off and we'll all reconvene in August and go through this shit again then.
Next season looks promising. "The new guy can't manage a knife and fork" after two matches, endless deep tactical analysis of formations, press and wing-backs (whether present or not), "Edwards has lost the plot". Even the chance that Everton may have more points than us after 5 games and hence the world is about to end

Looking at the remaining fixtures, we may need to commission that statue. Cometh the hour, cometh the Origi.

thumb_104730_default_news_size_5.jpeg

Next season looks promising. "The new guy can't manage a knife and fork" after two matches, endless deep tactical analysis of formations, press and wing-backs (whether present or not), "Edwards has lost the plot". Even the chance that Everton may have more points than us after 5 games and hence the world is about to end

Two matches!!!!

That sort of stuff will start before 1/2 time in the first pre-season friendly.

Back
Top Bottom