• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

The young ones

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluebell

Well-Known
So after Curtis Jones who is the next breakout player? Nico Williams looks like he isn't progressing so either he loaned out or sold. I've heard Conor Bradley has a higher ceiling.

James Balagizi did really well from the highlights I've seen, and he had very good link-up with the Polish Matt

Do you mean from our academy?

I guess Kaide Gordon hasn't done himself any harm, Thought Balagizi looked promising in those FA youth cup games I watched him in but then I wonder why he was nowhere to be seen this pre-season.

Heard plenty of good things about Musliaowski and Frauendorf but again question why they weren't with the seniors this pre-season.

Don't particuarly rate Clarkson and not seen enough of this Conor Bradley lad.

Elliott, Gordon and Musialowski . Those are the easy choices and certainties.

Binomial doesn't rate Clarkson so he'll be the next for sure (I think he's great but it won't be for us - way too much competition in his position).

Was surprised balagizi and musialowski didn't get a sniff in the friendlies.

Big squad and a lot of competition. Ojo didn't even get to travel with the team.
Balagazi and Musialowski are still young, their time will come.

Speaking to The Athletic , Alexander-Arnold said, “I’ve wanted to be with them like Hendo was with me – a mentor.

“Hendo tried to lead by example and show me the way. Everything I do is trying to set the example for them, just as Hendo did for me.

“I think I’ve got a really good bond with the pair of them. Kaide has so much potential; it’s frightening, really.

“Same with Harvey. Going out last season and getting experience has been good for him.

“Hopefully this season he’ll get some more minutes under his belt and try and establish himself as part of the first-team setup.

“It’s an exciting time, to see two young lads come through.”

Last edited:

Balagizi was injured when the squad left for the pre-season (arm in a plaster). Misialowski was also apparently injured in the first couple weeks of the training camp.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Speaking to The Athletic , Alexander-Arnold said, “I’ve wanted to be with them like Hendo was with me – a mentor.

“Hendo tried to lead by example and show me the way. Everything I do is trying to set the example for them, just as Hendo did for me.

“I think I’ve got a really good bond with the pair of them. Kaide has so much potential; it’s frightening, really.

“Same with Harvey. Going out last season and getting experience has been good for him.

“Hopefully this season he’ll get some more minutes under his belt and try and establish himself as part of the first-team setup.

“It’s an exciting time, to see two young lads come through.”

Yup great lad is Henderson on and off the pitch,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom