• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

The VAR table is in...

Status
Not open for further replies.

localny

Well-Known
https://www.espn.com/soccer/english...sions-have-affected-every-premier-league-club

VAR Decisions for and against

Brighton & Hove Albion +6
Manchester United +3
Southampton +3
Crystal Palace +2
Leicester City +2
AFC Bournemouth +1
Burnley +1
Newcastle +1
Watford +1
Liverpool 0
Manchester City 0
Tottenham Hotspur 0
Arsenal -1
Aston Villa -1
Everton -1
Chelsea -2
Norwich City -3
West Ham -3
Wolves -4
Sheffield United -5

Week 20

a040c025230c9d43f4d23c5985f44833.jpg

Updated by ninja with the latest VAR table for week 20

Last edited by a moderator:
From a couple of weeks ago, I suspect it has changed since
No it has the VAR decisions that went against Wolves when they played Man C.
Might only be week 20 games missing. So according to my calculations we should be at +2 after our latest game.

It’s a stupid table as a game isn’t going to play out exactly the same.

The only time it has any merit is if the decision comes in stoppage time like City vs Spurs in the CL

The only time it has any merit is if the decision comes in stoppage time like City vs Spurs in the CL
That's missing the point. Many opposition fans point out that VAR always seems to favour us and that's why we are so far ahead. Clearly we haven't had as many correct (I won't use the term 'favourable' as it gives the wrong impression) decisions given for us as they seem to think. When and where they were given isn't relevant, only the quantity.

I find it incredible how many tight offside decisions are given.

5 in the prem in the last set of fixtures.

Don't think anyone is suggesting they were result changing decisions. For example on the day Bobby's armpit was ruled offside, we still won the game.

The bobby one was slightly different to these other tight offside decisions, because the cunt referee sat there and redrew the line at a bent angle in order to manufacture an offside at the second attempt. But the VAR decisions are mostly correct despite the fake news whining, their accuracy is definitely way better than the blind on-field referee. It's just inexplicable and inexcusable why the accuracy is not 100%. Perhaps it is something to do with the cunt referee seeing what he wants to see on the monitor, or indeed redrawing fake lines.

Updated first post with latest table

We would be 7 points clear with a game in hand

It would have the Wolves game down as a draw I think

The other a draw would have been against Palace

Last edited:
Updated first post with latest table

We would be 7 points clear with a game in hand

It would have the Wolves game down as a draw I think

The other a draw would have been against Palace

So you've updated the post I made, which was to show how we've fared in terms of VAR decisions for and against...

And you've replaced it with a table of how we would be placed, if the VAR decisions had gone against us?

These are different things. Can you be a darling and not edit my own post, subbing in something different - and update down the thread instead?

Or am I missing something?

Don't think anyone is suggesting they were result changing decisions. For example on the day Bobby's armpit was ruled offside, we still won the game.
Most decisions if not all that didn't come our way or came our way didn't make that much of a difference in where we are today in league standing. The cry out there in public as if we have benefited to the point of putting us in such a commanding lead. Nonsense.

Can we stop calling armpits offside? It’s the shoulder that is on or offside. The lines just look like they run up to the armpit because it’s directly below the shoulder. In case you were unsure.

So you've updated the post I made, which was to show how we've fared in terms of VAR decisions for and against...

And you've replaced it with a table of how we would be placed, if the VAR decisions had gone against us?

These are different things. Can you be a darling and not edit my own post, subbing in something different - and update down the thread instead?

Sorry I can revert that back if you wish, though they report the same thing..

Points difference, yours showing points gained with VAR, mine showing the same but referring to standings if VAR wasnt present

(Pts difference is essentially recording the same information as your table in vise versa but more up date)

Last edited:
Sorry I can revert that back if you wish, though they report the same thing..

Points difference, yours showing points gained with VAR, mine showing the same but referring to standings if VAR wasnt present

(Pts difference is essentially recording the same information as your table but more up date)
No its not the same thing.
You could have 2 decisions go against you and still win the game.
Thus your table is a different thing.
Still relevant though.

You better be a Ninja to HiJack a post like that :D

What I get utterly sick of, is hearing the whiners assuming that a VAR decision = a wrong decision. From what I can remember, just about all of the VAR decisions that we've had go in our favour were the correct decisions... So, what's the fucking problem?!?!? Oh yeah, we're good again.

Have read through some of the comments - that person is getting some serious stick and has not got a pot to piss in with his tweet. Anyway an interesting response to it is what if VAR was not around and how the table would look. Well this is the image that was posted of the PL table standings with no VAR:

EOGgPvHU0AE2_Mq.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom