• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Poll The title has NOT gone. Do you still believe?

Prefix for Poll Threads

Do you still believe we will win the league

• Yes, I believe. We are mentality monsters

Votes: 28 43.8%
  • I want to believe but I think we may be fucked

Votes: 25 39.1%
  • No, Arsenal and City will fight it out between themselves

Votes: 11 17.2%

• Total voters
Nah man, point of no return is when the league is in someone else's hands. Still in our hands. This team will go on and score a hatful.
Providing we can create 100 shots a game, then yes we probably could

Defo we missing Allison as well. Khellher has been awesome but I feel some of the potshots that teams have had against us wouldn't have even been attempted because trying those types of shots against Allison is akin to kicking the ball out of touch whereas against Khellher you have a chance.

Haven't we had like 100 shots approx against United in 3 games? and still not won. That depressing. United are shit.

Defo we missing Allison as well. Khellher has been awesome but I feel some of the potshots that teams have had against us wouldn't have even been attempted because trying those types of shots against Allison is akin to kicking the ball out of touch whereas against Khellher you have a chance.
But we've not really conceded from pot shots, unless you're referring to the mainoo goal, and then I'd say that wasn't a pot shot

Why are people hedging their bets on returnees when we have 7 games left? Trent has been out forever, Jota not much less, we have SEVEN games to play, we don't have the time or capacity to start integrating players who haven't played for ages.
Plus 5 European games

Jota returning to the team:

%ED%98%BC%ED%8C%8C%EB%A7%9D-%ED%94%BC%EC%9E%90.gif

Da fuck have you been, you ugly cunt?
Utilising all my energy into winning the league and wafer cup double as well as smashing fitties. That what a better use of my time than arguing with spastics on the internet.

I was honing my skills to beat the best in Xpert 11. Shame I can’t do the same against the rest of the side.

Utilising all my energy into winning the league and wafer cup double as well as smashing fitties. That what a better use of my time than arguing with spastics on the internet.

I was honing my skills to beat the best in Xpert 11. Shame I can’t do the same against the rest of the side.
tumblr_mzmv9u7iQr1qdku5lo2_500.gif

It's clear to me the Team best placed to win the Title is City..

They play pub teams in the main, with the only big fixture against Spurs, which a date for them to play has yet to be confirmed

Arsenal. If they win all there games, they deserve to win it. They have a tough run in.. This will be their undoing I suspect..

Us.. 3 away games in 6 days could be the killer here.. we win all of them..It's on..

Key is no injuries.. We have the squad to rotate when all fit... We need Alison, TAA, Jota and Konate back for the run in..

Back
Top Bottom