• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Poll The title has NOT gone. Do you still believe?

Prefix for Poll Threads

Do you still believe we will win the league

• Yes, I believe. We are mentality monsters

Votes: 28 43.8%
  • I want to believe but I think we may be fucked

Votes: 25 39.1%
  • No, Arsenal and City will fight it out between themselves

Votes: 11 17.2%

• Total voters
An injury prone Jota is more useless to us than an out of form Diaz/Nunez.

If he can't prove his worth by staying fit next season then it's time to bin him off.
4wj1o8.jpg

There's a solid case to sell any of those 3.
True.

Much preferred the days of Riera Ngog and Torres, Bellamy Carroll and Kuyt or Kewell Baros and Heskey.

Always thought the idea of having the most number of goals of any team in Europe this season was overrated, we should just ask FSG to get us Mbappe Kane and Osimhen, be done with it.

It’s true. Nothing is more useless to a team than an injury prone player, doesn’t matter who you are. If it were any other player you wouldn’t be bothered but we all know you stay up all night playing Fifa with him whilst sucking him off.

True.

Much preferred the days of Riera Ngog and Torres, Bellamy Carroll and Kuyt or Kewell Baros and Heskey.

Always thought the idea of having the most number of goals of any team in Europe this season was overrated, we should just ask FSG to get us Mbappe Kane and Osimhen, be done with it.
If we're creating 30 shots a game, and we're scoring a 30th of that, then that's a potential concern, because what happens when We're not creating 30 shots a game?

It feels like our attack is on the"throw enough shit at the wall and some will stick" school of striking.

I believe we'll score a goal every game. I don't believe we'll score every effort though. I can't remember the last time we had a chance where I thought "this is definitely a goal now". I should be surprised by us missing a chance, not expecting it

It’s true. Nothing is more useless to a team than an injury prone player, doesn’t matter who you are. If it were any other player you wouldn’t be bothered but we all know you stay up all night playing Fifa with him whilst sucking him off.
Jota got "peoples elbowed" on his knee it's not like he broke down by himself.
Anyway, I'll keep sucking off Jota and I won't stop you from getting spit roasted by Nunez and Diaz

Last edited:
Jota got "peoples elbowed" on his knee it's not like broke down himself.
Anyway, I'll keep sucking off Jota and I won't stop you from getting spit roasted by Nunez and Diaz
That's fair.

You've probably been sucking him off all this time he's been injured haven't ya you dirty slag, at least when Nunez and Diaz play crap I don't go anywhere near them.

I have thought that it would be a minor miracle for this team to win the title. I've never really believed.

Arse and city aren't that good so far though, so it's there for us as a very outside chance, especially when arse start to have an annoying schedule again.

Yes we must believe we are there and we deserve to be there.
Arsenal have to play spurs and utd away city have to go to spurs plus Brighton so come on give yourselves a shake and fucking believe.

We are Liverpool we never do things the easy way.

The only way we won the title that I remember in my lifetime was the "easy way."

Every other way has been narrow, gutting failure. I don't even think we'll get that this time.
We were inch perfect, our "rivals" lost the title battle pretty early leading us with a clear run to runaway. We had to be incredibly lucky with injuries (which we were), we had to not be screwed over massively by VAR and incompetent officials (which we weren't). The hard way has been forced upon us, not necessarily a path we've chosen to go down as that would be pretty stupid.

To think we're capable of just falling off at a whimper behind the other 2 is nothing short of laughable.

The only reason I believe is because Klopp's teams never do it fucking easy way. May be they are keeping it suspenseful till the end.

Yet here we are in April after 31 games joint top.

If we win the league you should do the noble thing and delete your account.
Ha ha no chance. We have had an incredible season. Exceeded all expectations so far.

Reactions: dee
Not if we don’t improve.

We can’t be switching off like we did today, like we did against Sheffield United and like we did after taking the lead against Brighton. It will cost us again
Did we switch off? All I saw was a team trying their hardest to win til the death.

Darwin left, Jota central and a non-fasting Mo right
It is sadly true, Mo ain't very good during Ramadan, its been bad for him always, even in his first season - against RM in our first CL final - turned out really bad for him.

Didn’t read other posts, but I have to say - after Sheffield I thought that this team doesn’t feel like a title-winning team. There is too much randomness and inconsistency. We needed to come to a settled team for the final stretch and it’s still nowhere to be seen with 6 weeks to go, some key players are underperforming and not every injury returnee made us stronger.

We can still win it, but it will be a case of our rivals throwing it away rather than us winning.

Last edited:
Didn’t read other posts, but I have to say - after Sheffield I thought that this team doesn’t feel like a title-winning team. There is too much randomness and inconsistency. We needed to come to a settled team for the final stretch and it’s still nowhere to he seen with 6 weeks to go, some key players are underperforming and not every injury returnee made us stronger.

We can still win it, but it will be a case of our rivals throwing it away rather than us winning.
If Jota is back for the remaining fixtures we have a small chance.

It just feels like Deja Vu, the slow painful wait for City to drop points but they never did.

This time it will be Arsenal.

For all that is commonly said about us being "experienced" in a title race, I don't think we are.

Our main players have not been in a title race before. Looking at the squad yesterday, only Mo, Virg and Robbo, that's hardly enough.

Meanwhile Arsenal were just in a title race last season. And City is City.

If experience matters, we don't have the upper hand. Klopp is only but a man.

It's looking more and more likely that this title is going to be decided by the fact the PGMOL outright stole three points from us at Spurs, this is different from previous seasons when titles have been decided on bad decisions, which is bad enough but is a part of subjective referring, but losing a title because the refs have made a flat out incorrect decision, known about it seconds later, and refused to do anything to correct, and then have the PGMOL try to hush it up, it's hard not to feel like this whole thing is fixed in such circumstances.

Fwiw on the race, Arsenal still have to play Spurs, Villa, Chelsea, Everton and United, I'd expect them to win the all, but it's also fair to say there's some tough games in there, and the pressure will build for them.

Giving up on the title with 7 games to go and being level on points with Arsenal is a bit stupid and defeatist though.
It doesn't take much before it swings in our favor. I don't think Arsenal or City win their remaining 7 fixtures. It doesn't take more than one extra draw for Arsenal and then we're in front again. Everything can happen.

I think it actually might be decided when the CL games starts. If City and Arsenal play each other then there will be dropped points in the league.
Whether or not we have the stability and quality to capitalize is another matter, but we are getting back Trent, Jota and Alisson during the run in. Thats massive. The quality that Jota and Trent brings could have been what tipped the game yesterday in our favor.

Anyway, fuck giving up at this stage and with that league table. We move on to the next game. 3 points at home to Palace is the only way forward.

I still think we're favourites. I always thought we'd either drop 2 or 4 more points, and that Utd was by far our toughest game. I thought if we limit it to just 2 dropped points we'd very likely win, whereas 4 would be really pushing it.

So for me we just need to go and win the last 7 which I think is definitely doable.

We need a miracle to catch Arsenal's GD though.

Are everyone pointing out City and Arsenal having CL quarter final distraction forgetting that we have a 2 legged Europa League ones as well? Not exactly the matches we can take lightly given how we're labouring in matches these days.

Back
Top Bottom