• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

THE SIX CRAZY MINUTES AWARDS WINNERS 2007

Oncy

Look up to the sky and there I be
Honorary Member
Well done to all and thanks for voting. I will be your host tonight

kaye.jpg

NOW WEVE STARTED....

[size=10pt]IN THE CATEGORY OF VAMPIRE POSTER OF THE YEAR.[/size]

The Nominees were:

Sheik
Krissr
Moominpoops
Y1
Ong
Darkstarexodus
Avvie
Livvy

And the winner with an impressive six nominations is:

[size=30pt]AVVIE[/size]
Congratulation Avvie

[sub]Sheik 3 votes, Krissr 5 votes, Mr Moominpoops 2 votes, Y1 2 votes, Ong 1 vote, Darkstarexodus 1 vote, Livvy 1 vote.[/sub]
Well done to all the participants.

[size=10pt]IN THE CATEGORY OF PUT DOWN OF THE YEAR[/size]

The nominees were:

Brendan
Herr Onceared

And the winner by a landslide with 19 nominations is:

[size=30pt]BRENDAN[/size]
Brilliant stuff Brendan.
The only one anyone could actually remember is a belter.
Poster 1 (please own up if you remember who you are) -
I was at the end of my wits
Brendan -
I should imagine that was a very short trip.

[sub]Herr Onceared 1 vote.[/sub]

[size=10pt]IN THE CATEGORY OF POSTER WHO SHOULD POST MORE[/size]

The nominees were:

GkMacca
Sheik
Sidd
Grumpymonkey
Bongaloid
Livvy
Piedro
Wizadry
Shaggy
Mr Harharwood
ILD

And *reads the card twice* we have joint winners with 5 nominations each:

[size=30pt]GKMACCA and GRUMPYMONKEY[/size]
Well done to you both......AND FUCKING GET YOUR FINGERS OUT.

[sub]Sheik 1 vote, Sidd 1 vote, Bongaloid 1 vote, Livvy 1 vote, Piedro 3 votes, Wizadry 2 votes, Mr Harharwood 2 votes, Shaggy 1 vote, ILD 1 vote.[/sub]
Well done for being not on enough lads.

[size=10pt]IN THE CATEGORY OF THREAD OF THE YEAR[/size]

The nominees were: (and i am personally glad there are so many choices, as it shows what a diverse and all encompassing site this is)

Friday night bar
What did/do your parents do
Kaka/Hitler
Bellamy Diaries
Six months to live
Facebook thread
Letter to Fernando Torres
Whats your favourite food
Skullys Escoteric foods
Kuyt
Conspiracies
Necro/Negro
Virginity
Homage to Ryan

And the winner with a whopping 11 nominations is:

[size=30pt]THE PARENTS THREAD[/size]
Its a wonderful thread, and if you have never read it, go and do it now. Its in the vault.

[sub]Runner up was Kaka = Hitler with 3 votes[/sub]

[size=10pt]IN THE CATEGORY OF TWAT OF THE YEAR[/size]

The nominees are:

Ardja
Cal
Marky
Wilko
Roger Rederer
Blackie Gray
Glock
Skully
Race to 19

In some ways they are all winners here tonight but the man you voted is:

[size=30pt]ROGER REDERER[/size]
Now we understand Rog isnt with us here tonight so in his place i would like to welcome the second biggest twat on the site Ardja to take his prize home.

[sub]Ardja 4 votes, Cal 1 vote, Marky 1 vote, Wilko 1 vote, Blackie 3 votes, Glock 1 vote, Skully 1 vote, Raceto19 1 vote.[/sub]

[size=10pt]IN THE CATEGORY OF OPTIMIST OF THE YEAR[/size]

The deluded fuckers were:

Glock
Dreambeliever
Spionkop
Frogfish
Piedro
Furyoo
Brendan
Keniget
Herr Onceared
GkMacca

And we have our first real upset of the night, as our winner with a monster 11 votes is:

[size=30pt]DREAMBELIEVER[/size]
I would have had Spion as a shoe in for this award, but he's so cheery he wont mind coming second.

[sub]Spionkop 5 votes, Brendan 2 votes, Glock 1 vote, Frogfish 1 vote, Piedro 1 vote, Fryoo 1 vote, Keniget 1 vote, Herr Onceared 1 vote, GkMacca 1 vote.[/sub]

[size=10pt]IN THE CATEGORY OF PESEMIST OF THE YEAR[/size]

The miserable bastards are:

Glock
Roger Rederer
Sheik
Mark1975
Herr Onceared
Anfieldanfield
Delinquent
Rosco

And with a whopping 7 votes the head honcho of misery is:

[size=30pt]SHEIK YERBOUTI[/size]
Well done mardy arse.

Glock 1 vote, Roger 3 votes, Mark 2 votes, Herr Onceared 6 votes (phew), Jamo 2 votes, Del 2 votes, Rosco 2 votes.
Cheer up you losers.

[size=10pt]IN THE CATEGORY OF MOMENT OF THE YEAR[/size]

The nominees are:

Ryan and SCM part ways
Necro/negro faux pas
Pretentious twats sub forum
Kaka = Hitler
8-0 versus Besiktas
New site grand opening
Markys return

It'll come as little shock to hear that with a massive 18 votes the winner is:

[size=30pt]RYAN AND THE SPLITS[/size]

[sub]Kaka = Hitler again beaten into second with 4 votes.[/sub]

[size=10pt]IN THE CATEGORY OF NEWBIE OF THE YEAR[/size]

The nominees are:

Ali
Rollergirl
Ant
Bunnyman
Doctor_Mac
SeattleJason
Abacus
Lochness Monster
Sunny

And we have our second tie of the night polling 7 votes each:

[size=30pt]ALI and ROLLERGIRL[/size]
Both are brilliant members of the site, and we are glad they joined, as we are with...

[sub]Ant 1 vote, Bunnyman 4 votes, Doc 5 votes, Seattle 4 votes, Abacus 2 votes, Nessy 1 vote, Sunny 1 vote.[/sub]

Four categories to go and they are four Whoppers.

[size=10pt]IN THE CATEGORY OF FOOTBALLING GOD[/size]

The nominees are:

Mark
Keniget
LTW
Vlads Quiff
Spionkop
Grumpymonkey
Sheik
FFF

And in this case, i am happy to report that with 8 votes each we have two rightful winners:

[size=30pt]MARK1975 and KENIGET[/size]
Both of whom i'm sure you will agree have given us loads of great football chat, thoughts, opinions and threads this year. thank you both very much, football chat is what makes this site, the likes of you are what makes this site. *applauds*

[sub]LTW 1 vote, Vlads Quiff 1 vote, Spionkop 1 vote, Grumpy 2 votes, Sheik 1 vote, FFF 1 vote.[/sub]

[size=10pt]IN THE CATEGORY OF ON FIELD MOMENT OF THE YEAR[/size]

I am delighted again that we have so many to choose from, we are blessed and spoilt as Liverpool fans, and the diversity on this website has given us a diversity of nominations:

Agger Vs Chelsea
Arsenal 4-1
Torres Vs Chelsea
Barcelona 1-2
Newcastle 3-0
Besiktas 8-0
Chelsea semi's
Rafa sitting crossed legged
Torres Vs Fulham
Momo's Goal
Riise and Bellamy in Nou camp
Momo boots the ball straight up
Gerrard Vs Villa

And the winner and my own personal moment of joy with 9 votes is the moment we all realised just what we had signed this summer:

[size=20pt]TORRES SCORES A BEAUTY VERSUS CHELSEA[/size]

[size=10pt]IN THE CATEGORY OF POSTER OF THE YEAR[/size]

The nominees are;

Robinhood
Vlads Quiff
Sheik
Herr Onceared
Spionkop
Leftpeg
Grumpymonkey
Livvy
Rosco
Brendan
Paddy
Gene
GkMacca

And the winner with 12 votes is:

[size=30pt]HERR ONCEARED[/size]
Congratulations to all the nominated posters, its you oddballs that keep people coming back for more.

[sub]Robinhood 1 vote, Vlad 1 vote, Sheik 4 votes, Spion 1 vote, Leftpeg 1 vote, Grumpy 1 vote, Livvy 1 vote, Rosco 1 vote, Brendan 1 vote, Paddy 2 votes, Gene 1 vote, Macca 1 vote.[/sub]

And now finally the moment you have all been waiting for.

[size=10pt]IN THE CATEGORY OF SIX CRAZY MINUTES MAN OF THE YEAR[/size]

The nominees are:

Irlstu
Dave
Livvy
Herr Onceared
Sunny
Paddy
Anfieldanfield
GkMacca
Morse

All of whom have contributed in a big way to the running of this site, but with 10 votes our winner (and rightfully so) is:

[size=30pt]LIVVY[/size]
No one does more than Livvy to keep this place fresh and interesting so thanks to all at scm to him for everything this past year.

Thanks is also due to Stu, Sinead, Morse and Piedro for doing the things they do to keep us fresh and interesting.
You guys are legends one and all.

Its been a terrific year for the site, and i think we are now starting to see it mature into something brilliant. Thanks for every single post every single person has made this year, without you there isnt a site, just a program.

XXX

Good stuff Oncy

That Brendan put down, if memory serves me correctly it was Dreambeliever

[quote author=Sunny link=topic=18728.msg436065#msg436065 date=1197500384]
Yes congrats to all.

[size=3pt]pah, not even a sniff pour moi[/size]
[/quote]

If there was an award for biggest console geek i'd have given that to both you and FFF :)

[quote author=Hardcastle link=topic=18728.msg436068#msg436068 date=1197500558]
Yes congrats to all.

[/quote]

If there was an award for biggest console geek i'd have given that to both you and FFF :)
[/quote]

Oh fucking cheers for that.

Fantastic stuff Andy, cheers for that.

I'd like to re-iterate Andy's comments there if I may.

There really would not be a site without you guys, just me & the lads in the management chat talking bollocks & getting Stu to waste his & Sinead's valuable time doing daft things for us like put snowflakes on the logo, & tell us why we're having difficulty finding the controls to this baby.

Seriously, we made this site for you lot, & I'm fucking ecstatic it's in the shape it's in, we're not the biggest, but we certainly aint the smallest, we're definitely the most objective site, & I think we have the most literate, intelligent, & capable posters that are around the LFC forums, as well as some of the fucking weirdest, who brilliantly complement the more straight-laced crowd.

Our General Chat is perfectly relaxed, humorous & laid back, Music etc. forum is top class, & our Footy Forum, IMO, second to none in terms of serious debate & knowledgeable posters. The fact we had so many nominations for Poster of the Year, (14 in total!) & 15 for thread of the year, which spanned both GC & FF is amazing, & makes me literally overjoyed that everyone else enjoys this site as much as I do!

Dont think we're happy to leave things as they are though, there's one or two idea we're looking at to add more to the site, whithout changing anythying dramatically, in order to keep things fresh & enhance the overall forum.

I'm gonna shut up now anyways. Thankyou all. X

[quote author=Sunny link=topic=18728.msg436070#msg436070 date=1197500657]
[quote author=Hardcastle link=topic=18728.msg436068#msg436068 date=1197500558]
Yes congrats to all.

[/quote]

[/quote]

Oh fucking cheers for that.
[/quote]

Ungrateful cnut. Enjoy that award, FFF :)

[quote author=Hardcastle link=topic=18728.msg436075#msg436075 date=1197501016]
What are these Ideas?
[/quote]
Yeh, what are you hiding?

[quote author=FoxForceFive link=topic=18728.msg436071#msg436071 date=1197500833]
Fantastic stuff Andy, cheers for that.

I'd like to re-iterate Andy's comments there if I may.

There really would not be a site without you guys, just me & the lads in the management chat talking bollocks & getting Stu to waste his & Sinead's valuable time doing daft things for us like put snowflakes on the logo, & tell us why we're having difficulty finding the controls to this baby.

Seriously, we made this site for you lot, & I'm fucking ecstatic it's in the shape it's in, we're not the biggest, but we certainly aint the smallest, we're definitely the most objective site, & I think we have the most literate, intelligent, & capable posters that are around the LFC forums, as well as some of the fucking weirdest, who brilliantly complement the more straight-laced crowd.

Our General Chat is perfectly relaxed, humorous & laid back, Music etc. forum is top class, & our Footy Forum, IMO, second to none in terms of serious debate & knowledgeable posters. The fact we had so many nominations for Poster of the Year, (14 in total!) & 15 for thread of the year, which spanned both GC & FF is amazing, & makes me literally overjoyed that everyone else enjoys this site as much as I do!

Dont think we're happy to leave things as they are though, there's one or two idea we're looking at to add more to the site, whithout changing anythying dramatically, in order to keep things fresh & enhance the overall forum.

I'm gonna shut up now anyways. Thankyou all. X
[/quote]

And a top job you've all done too ! Cheers me dears.

What are these Ideas?
[/quote]

Obly really little one's, that wont effect things at all, but we're not saying about what they are, cos we've not sorted anything yet.

(and cos the fuckers have ignored the fact I've stickied the thread reminding them about it in Management Chat, so we've not finalised details)

But nothing major will change, believe me.

[quote author=FoxForceFive link=topic=18728.msg436079#msg436079 date=1197501210]
What are these Ideas?
[/quote]

Obly really little one's, that wont effect things at all, but we're not saying about what they are, cos we've not sorted anything yet.

(and cos the fuckers have ignored the fact I've stickied the thread reminding them about it in Management Chat, so we've not finalised details)

[/quote]

Hmmmmpf!

[quote author=FoxForceFive link=topic=18728.msg436079#msg436079 date=1197501210]
What are these Ideas?
[/quote]

[/quote]
Ok then....

What are these Ideas?
[/quote]

[/quote]

*Scurries off to remember what it is*

[quote author=valley boyo link=topic=18728.msg436052#msg436052 date=1197499878]
you've got a good site going here guys
[/quote]

Glad you like it. Have we turned you from the Darkside for good young Jedi Master?

Only messing Mr Michael.

I love you guys. I'm dissapointed i didn't win an award though. Can we have an "Alternative SCM Awards 2007". They would be mighty fun.

[quote author=Paddy link=topic=18728.msg436123#msg436123 date=1197504072]
I love you guys. I'm dissapointed i didn't win an award though. Can we have an "Alternative SCM Awards 2007". They would be mighty fun.
[/quote]
Agreed!

I like these award thingies. They're a good laugh and act as bit of a focal point for everyone on the site to think about all the funny, sad, confrontational, well written and badly written posts that have made the site what it is. But I'm always uncomfortable nominating people simply for the fact that you can at times focus on those you get on best with (or not for some of the awards). But the overiding thing is, Six Crazy Minutes was created for all the literate, illiterate, funny, morose, optimistic, pessimistic, knowledgable, clueless fans of Liverpool Football Club. And that is what it's all about really. We argue with each other and pat each other on the back with equal measure. This site is easy to Moderate simply for the fact that everyone on here does it without knowing. New members are quickly taught the 6CM way. That's not about being a robot and toeing the line. It's about participating, writing in English (Ongy is making great progress don't you think) and backing your arguments up. It's a site that doesn't suffer fools gladly. It's opinionated. It's objective. It has posters who put great time and effort into their posts whether that be about football, music, films, work, family, friends and just everday life. I've read articles written on this site as good as, if not better, than ones from people who make a living out of it.

As Jon said, we're not the biggest but were not the smallest and I think that is a good thing. It has a genuine community feel about it. Despite our differences, we rally together and defend the site from those who want to knock it. It's the Liverpool Way. We don't care what you think about us. This is our site and if you don't like it, kindly fuck off. You love the resident scribes as much as the loons. It's they, you, who have made 6CM what it is.

Cheers all and here's to another 12 months.

[quote author=Sheik Yerbouti link=topic=18728.msg435994#msg435994 date=1197495617]
Haha. Great post mate, very showbizzy.

Right, I'm jumping off the wagon to celebrate my award.
[/quote]

Not allowed. Pessimists dont celebrate. They will moan and mourn over what is the conspiracy and reasons for the voting system and opinions of the voters. :D But congrats mate.

[quote author=Sheik Yerbouti link=topic=18728.msg436134#msg436134 date=1197505663]
I like these award thingies. They're a good laugh and act as bit of a focal point for everyone on the site to think about all the funny, sad, confrontational, well written and badly written posts that have made the site what it is. But I'm always uncomfortable nominating people simply for the fact that you can at times focus on those you get on best with (or not for some of the awards). But the overiding thing is, Six Crazy Minutes was created for all the literate, illiterate, funny, morose, optimistic, pessimistic, knowledgable, clueless fans of Liverpool Football Club. And that is what it's all about really. We argue with each other and pat each other on the back with equal measure. This site is easy to Moderate simply for the fact that everyone on here does it without knowing. New members are quickly taught the 6CM way. That's not about being a robot and toeing the line. It's about participating, writing in English (Ongy is making great progress don't you think) YES! Ong should be the winner for the most improved writer of the year :)[ and backing your arguments up. It's a site that doesn't suffer fools gladly. It's opinionated. It's objective. It has posters who put great time and effort into their posts whether that be about football, music, films, work, family, friends and just everday life. I've read articles written on this site as good as, if not better, than ones from people who make a living out of it.

As Jon said, we're not the biggest but were not the smallest and I think that is a good thing. It has a genuine community feel about it. Despite our differences, we rally together and defend the site from those who want to knock it. It's the Liverpool Way. We don't care what you think about us. This is our site and if you don't like it, kindly fuck off. You love the resident scribes as much as the loons. It's they, you, who have made 6CM what it is.

Cheers all and here's to another 12 months.
[/quote]

Agreed Sheiky. That is precisely why I love coming here.

Congrats to all the winners, and to Oncy for all the hard work.

Excellent posts, FFF and Sheikh. You've both summed up what makes this forum special.

Sheik's right, this really is the best gay football site on the web.

This site is fucking special, I was just thinking that as I just logged on now, great posts by L and Jon, we are a community, we're like a big family on here.

Back
Top Bottom