• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

The Ryder Cup

That was massive.. Poor shot by willett. All of a sudden looks like a 3 points lead going into the final day.

Fuck sake Westwood.. Two easy putts in two holes. Rather than 2 points or 1 point behind. We are going into the final day 3 points behind.

Clarke you need to do one hell of a team talk tonight and in the morning.

I like Westwood but as I saw in Twitter last night...

"Death. Taxes. Lee Westwood with a meaningful 5ft putt."

Westwood is a total fanny. What a gobshite

He has no right to be there apart from keeping Clarke company in the bar. You could count the golfers on both hands who should be there on merit ahead of him. Useless. And when Europe lose Clarke is to blame.

Two big differences between the teams...USA has completely out-putted Europe and with a few notable exceptions it's been a pretty gutless performance from our lads. Oh and Clarke has been a poor captain.

2018 captain? Has to be Harrington for me.

Massive week for Thomas Pieters. He's now a bona fide golfing star.

Pity the same can't be said for that fat wab Westwood.

Woeful week for Justin Rose, Kaymer, and Willett too. Next time tell your 'edgy' brother to shut his fucking cake hole Danny.

Two big differences between the teams...USA has completely out-putted Europe and with a few notable exceptions it's been a pretty gutless performance from our lads. Oh and Clarke has been a poor captain.

2018 captain? Has to be Harrington for me.

Well they set up the course to suit their strengths what else would one expect. I don't think it's been gutless at all, some of the play has been incredible under the most intense pressure, The crowd has been a bit ott as well. Agree about Clarke, not playing Rafa with Garcia yesterday was utterly inexplicable

Massive week for Thomas Pieters. He's now a bona fide golfing star.

Pity the same can't be said for that fat wab Westwood.

Woeful week for Justin Rose, Kaymer, and Willett too. Next time tell your 'edgy' brother to shut his fucking cake hole Danny.

Well tbf the American crowd has made a pretty good job of proving his point! And give Rose some slack, he's been up against Reed a lot - that fucker needs to be drug tested he,s been so on fire

Fucking shot into 18 from Sergio.

Meanwhile, you just know Westwood is gonna find a way to lose to Ryan cunting Moore.

Segio! Fair fucks.

Look at Brandt Snedeker - you just know he's the sorta guy that has zero mates.

Meanwhile, the Westwood implosion trundles on. Useless gravy-headed cunt.

Westwood, Rose, Willett, Sullivan, Fitzpatrick.

The English taking Brexit rather literally this weekend.

Reasons why we lost this ryder cup are numerous. However I agree with what others have said. Clarke has been a poor captain. Wood, Sullivan and Fitzpatrick have been undercooked. While Westwood and Kaymer should have been benched after the 1st session.

You can say what you like about the crowd, Willetts brother should have shout his mouth until after the ryder cup. Or during it. Saying it before was just plain stupid gave the Americans something to bite onto.

I said before it started I could see a 5 point gap for the yanks. I hate being right on this occasion as some of the European players have played well.

Our players of the tourament have been two rookies, Pieters and Carabera Bello.

Worst players of the tournament have been Willett and Westwood. I hope we only see the latter as a vice captain for the foreseeable future.

How fitting that it'll be lost by Westwood on the 18th. 2 up on the 16th, he's found a way to lose. It takes a special talent.

I'm sure he and his best drinking buddy will get over it quick enough.

One good thing to come out of this... i dont have to listen to Mcginleys pathetic attempt of speaking the queens english anymore. Fucking tit.

Oh do fuck off must stick in your craw having to cheer on europe when the team is half English
He has a point though Tony. The English contingent have been by far the weaker part of the team. That must stick in your 'craw'.

He has a point though Tony. The English contingent have been by far the weaker part of the team. That must stick in your 'craw'.

I support the whole team they could all come from Lichenstein for all I care. Ryan has a longstanding hatred for all things English. Yeah the English guys didn't do well but it was an Irish captain that made the picks and handicapped our chances with some daft pairings.

Back
Top Bottom