• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Tapatalk

Athens

Greatest Bloke Ever [Citation Needed]
On my phone one let me see the forum. The past few days it tells me: Failed to connect to the forum. If this problem persists please contact the forum administrator.

Or something like that. Any ideas?

Have you tried accessing the site on your mobile browser? If that works OK, then uninstall then reinstall tapatalk & it should be ok.

That seems to have worked. You must think I'm sort of technological baboon that hammers at the key board with a stick before throwing shit at the people.

Nah, it's a pain in the arse, happens sometimes when tapatalks cache gets corrupted, I've had to do it a couple of times. Wiping the apps data does the same thing but I've found it can mess up tapatalk so it needs reinstalling anyway so it's easier to just delete & install again.

Generally I haven't had any problems with it, just that one I mentioned above.

If anyone has recently updated to the latest version and are struggling to distinguish between read and unread threads..

There is an opotion in Tapatalk settings that remedies this

Go back to choosing forum view >> Settings >> topic unread style >> and tick Title Greyed out for topic already read..

I suspect it might be.

Firstly, have you ensured you're not in timeline or notifications view & are in the forum page?

Secondly, have you noticed the new thread is (stupidly) the same pencil icon as edit?

Thirdly, are definitely logged in?

If none of those are the answer then maybe try logging out & back in.

Nope, working for me.

Try uninstalling & reinstalling tapatalk, or delete the app data if you know how, either should work.

Clear cache... it can happen from time to time...

Log out then log back in again usually does the trick..

Tapatalk acting up again. Works on other forums though. Not working on my phone or my tablet

Working fine for me. In fact it's been working fine for me since this thread started. You guys are just fucking stupid

I've updated to the latest version...

Which brings many new bug fixes and features such as Emojl, forum enhancments, etc... However the additional moderating tools for merging topics will have to wait until I upgrade the forum software...

I have opted for registration to be redirected to our site.. Reason being is purely down to the Anti Spam tools we have in place..

Although Tapatalk insist they have Anti Spam measures in place now.. I am not completely convinced tbh..

Please report any issues...

Back
Top Bottom