• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Summer transfer links

Status
Not open for further replies.
Klopp also said he wants to sign a quality player..

Its 99.9% done if you believe the media. Just waiting until we annouce it next week.

Re Fekir, I’ve seen people who’ve seen him a fair bit compare him to prime tevez? Surely he’s not that good. Also, he’ll cost big bucks, and isn’t really a 10, he’s more of bobbys role, so who’d go on the bench? Not moaning if we did get him, but it doesn’t add up if he’s not a 10

Re Fekir, I’ve seen people who’ve seen him a fair bit compare him to prime tevez? Surely he’s not that good. Also, he’ll cost big bucks, and isn’t really a 10, he’s more of bobbys role, so who’d go on the bench? Not moaning if we did get him, but it doesn’t add up if he’s not a 10
I think in our current set up he could also play the role that Chamberlain has been playing, breaking from midfield.

Wonder what the thinking is behind this orchestrated leak. I say orchestrated because we all know only The Firm has genuine insider info of the club so I'll wait until I see what they have to say on this.

Wonder what the thinking is behind this orchestrated leak. I say orchestrated because we all know only The Firm has genuine insider info of the club so I'll wait until I see what they have to say on this.

It’s The Firm that leaked it!!!!

The optimist in me says the deals done and we'll announce it whilst receiving old big ears tomorrow, the pessemistic in me says the chunky yank has been flapping his gums again.

How about having some redundancy ?! We need more quality players and he'd take one of the AM slots as well as being capable of being Bobby's backup.

Chairman Tom Werner has vowed that Liverpool will be even stronger next season as they prepare to splash the cash in the transfer market this summer.
The American owner, who has flown into Kiev to attend Saturday's Champions League finalagainst Real Madrid, says Jurgen Klopp will have the funds to ensure there is greater depth to his squad in 2018/19.
Naby Keita will arrive from RB Leipzig for £52.75million and other star names will follow him to Anfield.
Liverpool are leading the chase for Lyon's £60million rated attacking midfielder Nabil Fekir.

GettyImages-927018124.jpg

Naby Keita in action against Borussia Dortmund (Image: ROBERT MICHAEL/AFP/Getty Images)

“I am excited to see Naby Keita join the club this summer and I can only promise our supporters that we will continue to improve the squad,” Werner told the ECHO.
“Whatever happens on Saturday night, we will ensure we have a strong squad to compete for trophies next season which will have even more depth.
“We will make decisions that will improve the team and we will sign players who make us even more successful.”

Shrewd recruitment has been key to Liverpool's march to Kiev.
Mohamed Salah, Andy Robertson and Virgil van Dijk have all enjoyed excellent debut seasons for the club. Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain also proved a big hit before injury cut short his campaign.
“I want to pay great credit obviously to Jurgen because he's our leader but also to sporting director Michael Edwards, Dave Fallows and Barry Hunter,” Werner added.
“As a team they are extremely collaborative in the recruitment of our players.
“With Virgil, it was very clear that he wanted to come to play for Liverpool.
“We always read about how players have a dream to play for one of the great Spanish clubs. Under Jurgen's leadership, top players want to come to Liverpool.
“I am very positive about our future because Jurgen attracts the best players.”

Liverpool are still interested in a summer move for Roma goalkeeper Alisson, according to Paul Joyce (yesterday).

Liverpool are still interested in a summer move for Roma goalkeeper Alisson, according to Paul Joyce (yesterday).

On twitter it also mentioned that if we are not able to get Alisson, Ward will be No2 to Karius next season, as Mignolet will be sold.

I’d rather have Ward than Butland.
But what about that Newcastle GK who is on loan? Get him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom